Traitor//Savagge

*inspired by Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo*
*y/n stands for your name*

Y/n's POV

      Savagge and I have been dating for 2 years now and he's recently moved out to L.A. After saving and working my ass off, I'm finally moving to L.A. My mom says I'm just moving there because I don't trust Savagge but I've always wanted to live in California. I mean he does have a friend who he is very close to and yeah I may have questioned it before but he swears they are just friends. I want to trust him, but deep down I really feel like something is going on.

          *skip the move*

      I'm officially all moved in thanks to JC, Oscar and Crawford! Yeah I became friends with everyone through Savagge and we all get along really well. After unpacking and getting ready to call him (oh yeah he doesn't know I am in LA yet) I get a call from him.

Me-Hey Baby!
Savagge- hey y/n.. can we talk?
Me- Let me go first! I moved to LA!
Savagge- w-what?! You didn't bother to tell me!?
Me-I-I thought you would be happy.. w-what did you need to talk about?
Savagge-us.. this isn't working anymore.. I'm breaking up with you..

I felt my heart drop.

Me-w-what?
Savagge- I don't love you like I used to.

The phone slipped from my hands and I walked to my room in tears. How can this be happening? Did 2 years mean nothing to him?!

After an hour of crying, I got up to get my phone to see Savagge post on Twitter.

      @itsSavagge: officially single
                reply; @jccalyen -wtff
                 reply: @oscarguerra- um excuse me? Wth happened??
            Reply: @leraclark: Aw bubba what did she do? Text me xoxoxo

NO PERSONAL HATE TOWARDS LERA IM JUST USING HER

And there it is.
The girl he told me that's just a friend.
I'm so so stupid I knew it was more.
Who the hell calls a "friend" bubba?

    *2 weeks after their breakup*

I'm sitting in the C4 living room playing with Franny's keyboard because I wanted to try something I've been working on. It's only been 2 weeks and surprise surprise(not really) but lera and Savagge have made it official.

*starts playing the piano and doesn't realize Oscar and jc are both going Instagram live*

*plays the piano*
Brown guilty eyes and little white lies I played dum. But I always know.
That you talked to her maybe did even worse I kept quiet so I could keep you.
And ain't it funny, And ain't it funny
How you ran to her
The second that we called it quits?
And ain't it funny
How you said you were friends?
Now it sure as hell don't look like it.
You betrayed me, and i know that you would never feel sorry for the way I hurt yeah
You talked to her when we were together, loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter,
It took you two weeks to go off and date her, guess you didn't cheat, but your still a traitor.

By this time I was in tears and singing out all my emotions.

God, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and fell in love with you
When she's sleeping in the bed we made
Don't you dare forget about the way
You betrayed me
'Cause I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
You gave me your word
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still a traitor
God, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and fell in love with you

And with that I broke down and the keyboard and instantly felt Oscar and Jc pull me into a hug.

"Don't hate us but we went live.."

"They need to see how much he hurt you."

⚠️Sorry for such an all over the place first imagine! I wrote half of this at 3 am. But let me know what you think and if you want a part 2!

I will be taking requests for any Cam Boy/ C4 boy!