Traitor Pt2//Savagge

Y/n POV

So a lot has happened since Jc and Oscar decided to go live when I was singing a song I had wrote about my breakup. I've been asked so many times by so many people if I can release it as a song and to do more. I don't even know how it blew up so much, I've reached 2.5 million on Instagram and being begged to make a YouTube channel.

Im currently sitting in my apartment playing the guitar Savagge gave me for our one year anniversary and decided to go live on Instagram. I propped my phone up with a book and sat on the floor and starting playing.

Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream
One spoon for two
And trading jackets
Laughing 'bout how small it looks on you
Watching reruns of Glee
Being annoying
Singing in harmony
I bet she's bragging
To all her friends, saying you're so unique, hmm
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that too?
She thinks it's special
But it's all reused
That was our place, I found it first
I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?
Do you get déjà vu?
Do you get déjà vu, huh?

I finish and let a few tears fall before looking at the comments and seeing them go crazy and that I have 1 million viewers.

Fanaccount1: girl he doesn't deserve you!
Fanaccount2: facts ^^^^
JcCaylen: y/n call us please
RealOscarGuerra: let me go fuck him up real fast
ItsSavagge: can we please talk y/n?

I quickly end my live and call jc first.

Jc-Aye so Devonte told me Savagge and Lera got into a huge argument about you.
Y/n- But why me? Do you know what it was about?
Jc- She caught him rewatching our live someone posted if you singing and apparently he was crying. She told him to get over you because she was way better.
Y/n- ugh of course she did. What else?
Jc- He told her he still loves you..
Y/n- I better go call him..

After we hang up I called Savagge.

Savagge- hello Y/n?
Y/n- hey..
Savagge- can we please meet somewhere and talk?
Y/n- Meet me at the park in 10.

I just hang up and grab my keys and head out.

I'm waiting on the bench and see Savagge walking up to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey.. thanks for meeting me."
"W-what do you need?" I feel tears starting to brim as I already know what's coming.

"I am so sorry for what I did to you.. you did not deserve any of that.. I-I'm still in love with you y/n."

A sob escapes my mouth and he goes to hug me but I push him away and stand up.

"No you don't get to do this! You don't get to leave me one day saying you don't love me anymore, date another girl then come back and tell me you love me!"

"But Y/n I never cheated on you!"

"But you betrayed me Savagge! You told me for a whole year Lera was just a friend! Yeah you didn't cheat on me.. you lied and manipulated me.. traitor."

I left him there in tears, and after that me and Savagge were done for good.