Car Was Stream// Savage

Requested by- Dessmx_

Plot- you are Danny's 24 year old sister, and dating Savage but only the friend group knows. Savage and devonte just moved to LA and is going to film the car wash stream with you and jc, and it's the first time you and savage see each other in person, despite dating for 8 months already.

Y/n POV-

I'm getting ready in my apartment when my tall, big headed brother walks in unannounced.
"Y/n!!"
"What do you want Danny? I'm about to leave to C4 to film the car wash stream."
"I wanted to tell you, good-luck of finally meeting your boyfriend today! Are you nervous?"

Savage and I have been dating long distance for 8 months, but this is the first time we are meeting face to face. We called, texted and FaceTimed each other, but today I finally get to see my boyfriend, in person.

"I'm very nervous but so happy he's finally moving here."

I finish getting ready and go in my car and drive to the C4 house.

*at the C4 house*

I park my car and get out to hear Jc talking to someone then I hear the voice I've been longing to hear in person right behind me.

"Hey babygirl."
I automatically blush and turn around to be face to face with Savage.
"H-hey." I was so shy omg.

He just laughs and pulls me into a hug immediately and looks down at my eyes and gently kisses me.

"Aw finally the couple meets!"

We all stand by the "knj mobile" and jc starts his stream.

"Okay chat so I have Danny's older sister Y/n and Savage and Devonte who now finally live in LA!"

Chat~~ @jcfan202- aww y/n is so cute next to savage!
@y/nisqueen- he's like twice her height omg!
@savontesundazee- imagine if they dated! Omg I STAN!!!

"Looks like y/n and savage are getting a lot of love in the chat right now, anything y'all wanna say go that!?"

We both laugh and then look at each other.

Savage pulls me close to him and looks at the camera.
"Well we've been hiding something for about 8 months now, and yes me and y/n are together, this is my girlfriend."

I smile and blush.

"Yooo chats going wild!"

I smile up at Savage as he leans down to kiss me.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Savage."

⚠️thanks for the request, I hope you like it⚠️