Public// Christian Seavey

Y/N POV

I've been dating Christian for about 10 months now, but only our friends know as of right now. We've been wanting to go public for a while now, but I just don't know how his followers are gonna react. Lately, there's been a lot going on online with people shipping him and Jasmine. Yea Jasmine is of of my best friends and yea she loves me and Christian together, but how can I not feel insecure?
She's perfect. His followers don't care for me much, I don't know why but I always get hate. I hardly even post, I'm just in videos with the guys when they film or just hang out with them.

I decided to go to the Seavey house to hang out with my boyfriend.
I ring the door bell to be greeted by Daniel.
"Hey Y/n!"
He smiles pulling me into a hug.
"Hey Daniel! Christian home?"
"No he's at the gym actually right now."
"Oh, I will come back later then."
"You can wait here if you want y/n, you know you are always welcomed."
I smile and nod. Daniel has always been like a brother to me and is always looking out for me.
I walk in the house with him to see Franny.
"Hey Y/n!"
"Hey Fran!"
"We are about to watch a movie, do you want to join?"
I nod and smile.

I layer on the love seat with a blanket after stealing one of Christian's sweaters.
We are about halfway through the movie when I drifted asleep.

Daniel's POV

About halfway through the movie we realized y/n fell asleep.
I hear the door open and look over to see Christian, so I put my finger over my lips to signal him to be quiet then pointed over at his sleeping girlfriend. He smiles when he seen her and went to change really quick.
Man I never seen my brother happier to be with someone. He's so in love with y/n it's crazy.
Christian walks in the living room and gently picks up the sleeping y/n and carry's her to his room so she can sleep on his bed.

Y/N's POV

I feel myself getting lifted but don't bother opening my eyes. Christian lays me down gently on his bed and kisses my forehead then starts to fiddle around his room.
I open my eyes looking at my boyfriend and start tearing up.
I get the courage to whisper to him, but he heard me loud and clear.
"Out of all the girls.. why did you choose me?"
"Baby..."
He climbs onto the bed, laying by me pulling me close allowing me to cry into his arms.
"I-I'm not skinny, I look like other girls.. W-why did you choose me? You deserve more.."
I feel him rubbing my head with one hand, and my back with the other.
"Baby you are the only girl for me. You are perfect and I am so in love with you. Let's go public princess, let's just let the world know already!"
I look up at him worriedly.
"Are you sure babe?"
"Positive."
I feel his lips touch mine as we share a sweet kiss before he reached over for his phone.

" I feel his lips touch mine as we share a sweet kiss before he reached over for his phone

DanielSeavey,Franny,Jc,OscarGuerra and 10,384 others liked...

Christian_Seavey: this girl stole my heart from day 1. she is the most sweetest, caring, gentle soul I know. thank you for an amazing 10 months baby, we have a lifetime to go, I love you 💕😘 Tagged: @y/noffical

Franny- OH MY GOD WE ARE SCREAMING IN THE LIVING ROOM!!
  Reply from @y/noffical- I know we can hear you and Daniel 😂🥺
@jc- finally the news is out! Congrats to you both!
@hater1- ugh I knew something was up, why her 🤢
@jazminegarcia- my two favorite people ever 😭🥺 proud of uuuuu!
Reply from @y/noffcial- we love you 🥺🥺
@y/noffical- I love you so much baby, thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend 🤍😘

We look at each other smiling.
"We did it, we are public."
We share another kiss and Daniel and Franny fun in the room yelling and jumping around.

We are so lucky to have each other, and such supportive friends 🤍