Embarrassed // Dylan Statham

Y/N'S POV

Today everyone is going to Frannys house for a pool party to kick off summer, and I am going to meet Dyl there.
Dylan and I have been dating for about 5 months now and I couldn't be happier.
I get ready, and head over to Frannys house.

I walk in the back with a sundress over my bikini, and am immediately greeted by Fran and AnneMarie.
"Hey Y/N!"
"Where's Dylan at?"
"He should be here any minute!"
We go to get a drink from the cooler and I set my stuff on a chair, while the girls and some of the boys are in the pool already.
I go to take off my sundress, but as soon I start to lift it off I can feel someone pull it back down.

"Who the heck?"
I turn around to see my boyfriend.
"Hey baby!"
I kiss him and he softly kisses back.
"I was just about to get in the pool", I say while once again lifting off my dress just to be stopped again.
"Do you want to use my shirt babe?"
I felt like I got stabbed right in the heart.
I looked around the yard to see every single girl with perfect bodies and here am I. Plus sized.

"I-I'm okay.. I didn't want to swim anyways."

Dyl walks off to get a drink and leaves me there with tears burning in my eyes. I decide to sneak inside and go to the bathroom to hide.

Dylan's POV

So yeah that might have been a shitty move on my end, but I don't want other guys looking at Y/N because I get jealous.
"Yo Dylan what the fuck was that??"
"It's not what you guys think trust me."
The girls came up to me.
"Why would you ask her if she wants your shirt? Why don't you let her be in her swim suit?"
"It's not because of what she looks like, I don't want other guys staring at her!"

"Well now you have a heartbroken girlfriend who thinks you are embarrassed of her crying her eyes out in the bathroom."

Shit.

Y/N'S POV

I hate my body.
I hate the way I look.
I thought he loved me.
I'm trying to stop the tears when I hear a knock on the bathroom door.
"O-occupied.."
"Babygirl it's me.."
I can't help but to burst into tears again.
"Please princess, open the door."
I open the door but stand away from his reach but that didn't stop him from coming in and holding me.
"I promise, I love you and I love your body baby. I didn't want you to cover up because I'm embarrassed, I didn't want other guys looking at you. I'm so sorry baby please forgive me."

I can't help but melt into his arms.
"I forgive you baby.."
Dylan lifts the dress off of my body to reveal my bikini.

"Damn Babygirl, you look so damn good!"I can't help but blush but then feel a little insecure looking at my body

I can't help but blush but then feel a little insecure looking at my body.
Dylan notices and grabs me by the back of my thighs and lifts me onto the counter.
"You are so beautiful and I love you princess."
"I love you too Dylan."
We share a kiss and his hands get lower and he shuts and locks the door.
"Let me show you how much I love you Babygirl."

And with that, you know what happens, and I promise Fran, we will clean up the mess. 😉