Truth or drink pt2//Oscar Guerra

Y/n's POV

It's been about a week after everything went down between me and Oscar, and I haven't seen him or spoken to him.
I think it's safe to say I ruined our friendship.
Today Franny and Nezza are making me get ready and go out with them to Saddle Ranch because I've been at home all week crying and eating ice cream. Despite my nourmerous protests on why I should stay home, they finally got me to shower and get ready.
Maybe they are right, maybe I just need to stop laying around crying about Oscar.
It's obvious he doesn't care that our friendship is ruined because he hasn't even tried to reach out to me.
I finally finish getting ready.

I decied to post to instagram.

Liked by: Franny,DanielSeavy,JcCaylen&73,935 more

Y/nOffical: I'm from Michigan, not Chicago 👀

Franny: The shade omg 🤭
reply^Y/nOffical: 😏
Nezza: Body-ody-ody-ody 😮‍💨
DylStatham: fit goes crazy
DannyGarcia: that's my big sis ps please cover up ily
*load more*

I met with Franny and Nezza at C4 since Nezza was getting ready in Crawford's room, so I'm standing on the staircase with Franny waiting for her to be ready. We are just talking and laughing and then we hear the door opens and walks in Oscar and the girl from Chicago.
God she's beautiful.
No wonder why he chose her.
👀I KNOW THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOING ON ANYMORE BUT VICTORIA IS HONESTLY GORGEOUS OMG😮‍💨

"Hey Y/n. Hey Franny."
I just wave and Franny says hi.
"This is Victoria.. my girlfriend."
Right away Victoria smiles and waves.
"Y/n you are so beautiful! Oscar told me you guys have been best friends for a few years! I really hope we can become friends as well I could use some girl-friends here in LA."
She's so sweet what the hell.
I just smile and nod.
"Yeah.. that would be cool."
Nezza finally comes down and we quickly go to leave and Oscar grabs my arm before I walk out.
"Y/n.."
I blink out the tears and try to keep my voice from cracking.
"I hope you're happy.."

PT3 POSSIBLY????