Ch.1 Misunderstanding

■3rd Person POV■

The morning breeze swayed (H/C) hair and the owner is trying to cover it from hitting her face. Male hands gently hold her hair, making it so it fits in one of the hands. One of those big hands reaches out to take the scrunchies on the girl's arm.

Kuguri Naoyasu is tying her girlfriend's hair.

Kuguri: is it too tight?

Y/N looks back at her boyfriend and smiles sweetly at him.

Y/N: no, thank you Naoyasu...

The two continue their walk to their school, Nohebi Senior High School. The two third year students are together since they're late first year.

Their encounter is like a fate trying to set the two. When Naoyasu goes back from volleyball practice, the boy who always has a disinterest expression hears a girl's voice.

He usually doesn't care about what happens around him, but the sound of some boys sourced from the same way with the girl, kind of caught his attention.

Kuguri found a girl with the uniform of his school, it's Y/N who's been cornered by some guys from another school. The two eyes met and Kuguri could see the fear and uncomfortable look in her eyes.

That day, Kuguri saves Y/N from those boys, and the two kinds of became friends. Y/N likes to come to the volleyball practice and they started to get attracted to each other.

At the end of their first year, Y/N confessed her feelings and Kuguri surprised his friends by accepting her feelings and asked her to be his girlfriend.

Even his senior Suguru was surprised and he was amazed at Y/N for pick up Kuguri's interest.

It's been two years and the two are really close. Kuguri doesn't look like the affectionate type but actually really cares about Y/N.

The two are from different classes, right after they reach the third year's floor, they part ways.

Y/N: see you later Naoyasu...

Kuguri really likes the face Y/N makes when she smiles. He nods his head and pats her head.

Kuguri: see you...

Kuguri walks into his class and head to his chair when a girl approaches him.

Kurumi: good morning Kuguri kun...

Kuguri puts his bag on his desk and sits.

Kuguri: morning...

He puts on his usual disinterested face and looks at his phone.

Kurumi: um Kuguri kun, want to eat lunch together?

Kuguri: I'm meeting with the volleyball junior at lunch...

Kurumi clenches his vest and still puts on a sweet smile.

Kurumi: and how about after school? We can probably study to-

Kuguri: Y/N and I are going to study at her place...

Kurumi's hands turn into a fist, looking at the boy in front of her doesn't even bat an eye on her, unlike when he sees a certain girl. Before she could say anything the bell rings.

Hours passed and school finally ends. The homeroom teacher asks Kuguri and one of his classmate to help him brings the students homework.

Kurumi who sees Kuguri leave with the teacher head to Y/N's class.

Kurumi: L/N

Y/N turns around and sees her boyfriend's classmate.

Y/N: yes, what is it Nakayama san?