Epilogue

A ball bounces and then rolls on the floor. A two years old boy is running after it. The small body is still unbalanced as the boy almost fell but, strong hands caught him in time.

Kuguri: careful or you'll hit the floor.... Naoto...

The (h/c) haired boy looks at his father and beams a smile.

Naoto: Dada! Ball! Hi hi hi...

Naoto puts his hands on Kuguri's face and nuzzles it.

Naoto: Dada!! Hi hi....

Kuguri's heart was warmed by his adorable son. He is smiling at Naoto and let the baby boy do what he wants with his face.

Y/N: Naoto... come, Dada is tired... let Dada take a bath okay, and you should sleep....

Naoto: Mama! 

Kuguri hands Naoto to Y/N and she looks up at him with a smile.

Y/N: welcome home.... Naoyasu san....

Kuguri was overwhelmed. He leans down and kisses his wife on the lips, a brief one.

Kuguri: I'm home...

Y/N turns around and walks to Naoto's room.

Y/N: you can take a warm bath or eat dinner Naoyasu san... I'll put Naoto to sleep...

Kuguri: yes....

Kuguri has finished eating and showering. He is now walking to his son's room. When he opens the door, he's warmed by the sight of Y/N, sleeping on the side of Naoto's bed.

Kuguri: fell asleep when reading for him...

Kuguri pulls the blanket to covers Naoto. He then closes the book in Y/N's hand and puts it on the shelf. He then gently lifts Y/N's body, bringing her closer to him as he carries her to their bedroom.

Y/N woke up as she feels the movement.

Kuguri: sorry, did I wake you up?

Kuguri gently put Y/N on the bed. She was surprised to see them now in their room.

Y/N: Naoyasu san, I'm sorry... you should have just woke me up...

Kuguri climbs the bed and pulls Y/N close to him.

Kuguri: that is something that I can't do... I like seeing your sleeping face... you've pampered Naoto, now... it's one for me to pamper you...

Kuguri strokes Y/N's hair and then rubbing circles on her back. The wife getting drowsy again by the husband's gentle touch and eventually falls asleep in his arm.

Hearing Y/N's softly breathing in her sleep, making Kuguri's sleepy as well and he finally drifts to dreamland.

Y/N and Kuguri were a couple back in high school...

Because of a misunderstanding, they became exes....

But as fate was kind enough...

The two are now husband and wife...

Living together happily as a family...

With their son, their love in physical form...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hi guys, thanks to everyone who read this story.

If you're new to my account and like this story, please check out my other stories as well.

I hope you guys have a great day/night

^^
K A Y N U