Ch.6 Honesty

■3rd Person POV■

Kuguri along with some of his colleagues walk into a suki restaurant. Today Kuguri's division having a get together.

Amaha sits in one of the chairs and Kuguri sits next to him. Just a Seco later, a woman, one of Kuguri's colleagues comes and sits next to Kuguri.

Woman: can I sit here?

Kuguri just nods his head, doesn't really care about who sits next to him. As time passes and they start eating, the woman next to him was trying to get Kuguri's attention.

Amaha notices that that woman keeps on asking what food that Kuguri wants and probably wants to take it for him, but Kuguri ignored that and he only drinks by himself.

Kuguri decided that he doesn't want to eat because he wants to eat with Y/N at home. It's been a month and he enjoys his time with her at their dining table.

Woman: um, Kuguri san... here I poured you another glass...

The woman offers the glass of sake to Kuguri because he kept refusing the food she gets for him. Kuguri was about to refuse because he already drinks a bottle along with Amaha, but the other colleagues told him to drink it. He sighs and takes that and gulps it down.

But then he takes out some money and puts it on the table. He then gets up and Amaha looks at him.

Guy1: what is it Kuguri?

Kuguri bows his head and looks at his colleagues.

Kuguri: sorry I'm going home first... I want to eat dinner with my wife...

At the mention of his wife, his colleagues are all surprised. They knew he is married but never thought he would be someone who would go home early to meet his wife.

They feel bad for telling him to drink the sake poured by the woman next to him, and that woman clenches on her shirt.

Kuguri excuse himself and walks out he feels a little light headed and decided to call a cab. Amaha watches as his friend gets on the cab and decided to chat with Y/N, telling her that Kuguri is probably a bit drunk.

Kuguri is a bit tipsy, he actually can't hold his liquor. The moment he arrives at his apartment complex, he pays the driver and walks up to his place.

Kuguri presses on his Passcode and opens the door. He pushes and walks inside and closes the door behind him. When he's taking off his shoes.

Y/N: Naoyasu san, welcome home...

Kuguri looks up at Y/N who's walking to him. Y/N got the message Amaha sent her, he told her that Kuguri is drunk and hasn't even eaten.

Y/N: are you dizzy? I made miso soup... it could ease your hangover...

Kuguri stares at the woman in front of him. The woman that he met again 2 months ago after years of not knowing her whereabouts. The woman that he hurt because he doesn't let her explain things to him. The woman that he married because of a deal last month.

Remembering the patch that they made, sends a tugging feeling inside his chest. Kuguri is afraid that Y/N is secretly hating him, afraid that she'll eventually leave him.

In his drunken stage, and not in control of his mind at the moment. Kuguri leans in and rests his head on Y/N's shoulder, making the woman surprised.

Y/N: N-Naoyasu san... are you o-okay?

Kuguri, doesn't want to lose her...

Kuguri's POV■

My head feels light and I rest my head on her shoulder. I can feel that she stiffens.