Ch.9 Bad Husband (Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

The sky is so bright today that the movement of the clouds is visible. Y/N looks at the window as the car Kuguri drives past the buildings outside.

Y/N and Kuguri are on their way to the beach. Kuguri park the car and the two get off of the car. Y/N's eyes widened when she sees the blue sea.

Y/N: the sea! It's been a while since I last come here....

Kuguri watches as his wife is happily staring at the sea, he's happy that he made the right choice to take her here.

Kuguri held his hand out and Y/N looks at him. He smiles a little making Y/N startled, heart beating faster from his handsome face.

Kuguri: let's go...

Y/N puts her hand on his and Kuguri holds it tight and gently. The two walks into the beach area and find a place where they can set their matt.

Kuguri: you want to swim? The female's changing room is over there...

Y/N: ah... right, I'll go... Naoyasu san too, you should get changed.

The two part ways for a second to change. Kuguri has already changed to his trunks. He wears a jacket but not zipping it. Every female that sees him was attracted to his handsome face and well-toned body.

Kuguri is drinking a bottle of soda while waiting for Y/N he doesn't really care about the attention he gets from the ladies.

Y/N has just finish hanging and looking at herself in the mirror.

Y/N: isn't it too revealing?

Y/N is wearing her cousin's bikini. When they talked about going to the beach last night, Y/N called her and Uno says she and Kuguri should stop by her house and takes her Bikini instead. That's why this morning the two were stopping at Uno's house.

Y/N walks out of the changing room and heads to where Kuguri is. As Kuguri is looking around he spots Y/N right away. His eyes widened looking at how she wears something quite open.

 His eyes widened looking at how she wears something quite open

Just then  Kuguri realizes that some guys are eyeing Y/N. He doesn't like the thought of another man laid their eyes on her. Kuguri gets up from his seat and walks to Y/N.

Y/N: ah sorry for the wait... the line is quit- eh Na-Naoyasu san?

Y/N was surprised when Kuguri takes off his jacket and puts it on her.

■Y/N's POV■

Naoyasu san zips the jacket.

Does he not like it?

Y/N: um... does it... look weird... I mean... Uno nee's swimming suit.. on me...

Kuguri: it's the other way around...