Unfaithful?

For a while, Louis showed Harry around town. There wasn't that much to see but Harry was interested in seeing where Louis had grown up. They had been at the mall, some shops and lastly, Louis' old High School. Seeing that shitty building again made Louis feel sick. Too many bad memories. But Harry was fascinated by everything and that made Louis feel good again.

In general, the last two days have been amazing. Harry's family had stayed at the Tomlinson's house so they could all get to know each other better and build up a connection. After all, their sons were bonded now. Louis got on really well with Harry's sister Gemma and Louis' sisters adored Harry. Johanna, Anne and Roy already acted like they've known each other for ages and Louis and Harry were just happy about it.

As the last stop, Louis chose the nearby park. For different reasons. One, Harry loved nature and could take some really great pictures there with all the snow covering the trees. Two, the park had a special and very personal meaning to Louis, and he wanted to show Harry his place of security.

"Wow" marvelled Harry as he took a look around the snow-covered park. With the sun shining down on it, the park looked magical.

"I knew you'd like it" smiled Louis to himself.

"Wanna take a picture?" asked Harry cutely and how could Louis say no to this?!

"If it ends up in my album" grinned Louis as he walked over to Harry.

"Of course" held Harry his camera up high.

They were standing in front of a frozen lake and a tree was right next to them with a stone bridge close by. Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and rested his head on Harry's shoulder, who lay his head on top of Louis' head. With huge smiles on their faces, Harry took the picture.

"Look how cute you look. All soft" cooed Harry at Louis when he showed him the picture.

"I'm not cute but you are" countered Louis weakly.

"You're cuter though" nudged Harry Louis' side.

"No way. I'm not cute. Maybe I'm handsome or ..." trailed Louis off as he spotted two familiar faces approaching them.

"Lou? What's the matter?" frowned Harry confused as to why Louis just stopped talking.

"I wanna introduce you to someone, Haz" took Louis a hold of Harry's wrist and walked over to the pair.

"Louis! I haven't seen you in ages" exclaimed an elderly woman excitedly.

"I stopped by before I left for Uni, M" chuckled Louis but was happy to see her.

"That was too long ago. I miss your regular visits" let the woman him know.

"Me too. Maria, meet Harry. He's my ... you know" stumbled Louis over his words and wasn't able to say soulmate.

"Ah, I see. Nice to meet you, Harry. My name is Maria" understood Maria what Louis wanted to say and shook Harry's hand.

"Nice to meet you, too" smiled Harry at her, still a bit confused.

"And I am Paul" introduced the man himself.

"What have you been up to?" asked Louis interested.

"Nothing much. Just enjoying our time together. Your mother is an asset. She's so lovely and kind and funny. All of this I can see in you, too" let Maria him know.

"You're exaggerating, but my Mum is really great" were Louis' cheeks burning.

"She's probably the most supportive person I've ever known," said Paul with a smile.