Icy Date

"I can't believe you made me agree on this" groaned Harry when they reached the Ice-Skating building.

"I can be very convincing" smirked Louis smugly and walked through the entrance door with Harry.

"But why do you wanna do this to me? I'm just gonna end up hurting my bum" whined Harry dramatically.

"As if you wouldn't like a little pain in your peachy bum" joked Louis dirtily, earning a slap from Harry.

"You're gonna get some pain in your bum in a second when you don't stop being a sexual idiot for one freaking moment" threatened Harry him but couldn't keep his smile long hidden.

"Wow, you're bossy today. Fine, I stop. Slowpoke" pouted Louis fakely.

"Wanker" tried Harry to sound mad but failed.

"Aren't we all?" snickered Louis immature, earning another slap from Harry. "Okay, okay".

Pulling himself together, Louis bought their tickets to the hall and got them their skates. On a light-brown wooden bench, they put on their shoes and tied them firmly. Louis offered Harry his hand, which he took gratefully, and then they stumbled over to the rink.

"I'm not so sure about this anymore" voiced Harry his doubtful thoughts.

"You weren't sure, to begin with, Baby" countered Louis.

"No, but I wanted to try it for you. Seeing the ice now I'm scared" admitted Harry fearfully.

"You don't have to be, Gorgeous. I'm right here with you and hold your hand. And if you fall, I'll fall with you. I never did this before either. Let's learn together" encouraged Louis his boyfriend enthusiastically.

"You're lucky I trust you blindly" huffed Harry but then put his one skate-covered foot on the ice rink.

"I'm really lucky" grinned Louis satisfied, steadying Harry's body with his own hands.

"It is so smooth" commented Harry on wobbly legs.

"That's ice for you" replied Louis cheekily, causing Harry to glare at him. "Okay. Look, you have my hand here and my other hand is safe on your waist. You can also hold onto the railing until you're steadier. No hassle, Baby. You don't even have to let go. Ever".

"And you're not gonna leave me here, falling face-first while you're out there being a real pro?" hooked Harry.

"Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do because I'm such a pro" snorted Louis sarcastically.

"Louis" wailed Harry.

"Haz, I'm not good at this either. I'm taking a lot of baby steps and won't drive off like a pro because I can't even do this. And by the way, even if I were able to do this I wouldn't leave you all by yourself here to let you injure your precious bum or face, Darling" clarified Louis surely.

"You have a thing for my bum, huh?" checked Harry amused.

"What can I say? I'm only a man" grinned Louis sheepishly.

"A very tiny man" laughed Harry carefreely.

"Aye! You want me to let you fall down, Harold? Maybe I'm too tiny to help you" protested Louis fakely offended.

"Nah, your size is perfect" shook Harry his head with a satisfied grin.

"Did you just make a sexual innuendo?" gasped Louis in shock.

"Maybe I did" was Harry now full-on grinning.

"I'm so proud of you. You grew up so fast" wiped Louis away a fake tear like the drama queen he was.