save me

The four brothers stood next to each other, ready to fight to the end of their lives for her.

"Chod de usse." Shiva said, fiery eyed. Every cell of his body was charged.

"Nahi choda toh?" Man 1 said, grabbing her hair tightly.

Raavi cried out.

"Bas bohot ho gaya" Shiva announced, as he landed a punch on the man's face.

His companions moved to attack Shiva, but even he had back up.

Dev, Gombi and Krish stood in front of them, and beat them up with whatever they could find.

Sticks, rods, spare vehicle parts. Anything to teach them a lesson.

Each one of them cornered the horrible men, punching them in their stomach, face, injuring them like no tomorrow.

Shiva punched each and every person who tried to come in between him and Raavi. All his anger, fear, worry was resonating with each and every hit that landed on the men. Slaps, kicks, punches and even beatings felt less.

If it was upto him, he'd throw them off a roof. And throw them again. Again and again until they didn't feel the pain in each cell of their living body.

Cracking of jaws, breaking of bones, screams of torture could be heard from the men.

They weren't really good fighters.

The four of them threw their weapons down, not satisfied with the beating they had given the kidnappers. But someone else was more important right now.

Shiva ran towards Raavi, one look at her and his heart broke. She was bleeding. She looked so weak, she was breathing slowly. So frail. As if she'd fall apart this instant.

What had they done to her?

Her eyes were sealed shut, she couldn't see the scene that unfolded before her.

Shiva sat down on his knees and began to untie her. She resisted, until she opened her eyes and saw Shiva.

Fresh set of tears began to spill, but out of happiness. He was here.

He slowly removed the tape from her mouth, untied her, and made her stand.

"Tu theek hai?" Shiva worriedly asked.

Background song:

She threw her arms around him, hugging him so tightly, she didn't want to let go. She held on to him as if her life depended on it. Heavy sobs took over.

Shiva was taken aback, but encircled one arm around her waist, and caressed her hair with the other. He whispered comforting words in her ear, to calm her down.

Slowly her tears ceased, and she broke the hug, just enough to look at him, still not letting go.

"Tu aagaya na? Ab mai theek hu." She smiled through her tears, voice shaking.

"Unhone kuch kiya toh nahi?" Shiva asked, hoping she'd answer negative.

She nodded her head, saying no, but her hands tightened around Shiva, and he understood that they had laid hands on her.

Steam could be coming out of his ears, with all the anger he felt, but he controlled it, for her.

Shiva cupped her face with his hands, and wiped away her tears, even though he had tears in his own eyes, but she winced as his hands brushed the cuts on her cheek.