The Plan: AKA Ryan's Folly

Much to Ryan's protests, Cameron decided to keep living with Coach and Mike, at least for the time being.

"Why? Why don't you want to be with me?"

They talked every night on the phone, video chatting. School had started up again. Only a few days to go until Winter Break. Ryan's plan was in play, much to Cameron's amused disgust. So they didn't see each other very often in school.

"I really don't want to see you hanging out with her, ok? I've told you before, a thousand times already, this is a stupid plan. You can just break up with her. I live here, you live there. Why do we need her?"

"I think your mom would be suspicious if I broke up with her, right after Jason left, don't you?"

"No, idiot. I don't think my mom has any clue that we are together." He worked on his science homework as they talked, bored because this conversation always went in circles. Thankfully, even though Ryan's need to keep Miranda around could be seen as very suspicious, Cameron actually believed in him. They had not one shred of distrust for each other now. Maybe it was completely naïve, but Cameron truly thought Ryan was just being dumb. He talked it over with Mike and the older man thought it was Ryan's way of coming to terms with his homosexuality, just a bizarre stage of denial. But, even though Ryan should be given as much time as he needed to accept himself, Mike said, Cameron had to be in charge of the situation and should only agree to the plan if he was truly ok with it. Gay men had used fake hetero relationships as a cover for eons. But, Mike counseled, in this day and age, it truly was better to be honest with the people around you, as long as you felt safe. Did Cameron really agree to this plan? Again, Cameron knew it was totally dumb and misguided, but he decided try it. He knew Ryan loved him.

"How's your science homework going? Need any help?" Ryan leaned forward, trying to see what Cameron was working on.

"It's fine."

"How about math? You can come over for tutoring tomorrow, if you need help," he leered.

"Shut up." Cameron turned crimson.

"You know I'm the best tutor you ever had." Ryan grinned.

Part of Ryan's plan was for them to meet up in the tiny house after school, once a week. They told Jess that Ryan was helping Cameron with math. Last Wednesday, they tutored for the first time. Cameron set up his math book on Ryan's bed.  He was kneeling over, when Ryan came up from behind and pulled Cameron's pants and underwear down, running a slick finger  through his crack.  

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"  Cameron gasped as he felt himself being entered after a few minutes of finger play.  

"I thought Ravenclaw's were supposed to smart.  What does it feel like I'm doing? " Ryan grunted picking up speed.  

"Fuck." Cameron moaned.  

"Bingo."

The next hour Cameron bent over the bed, looking at his homework and moaning as Ryan took him from behind, doggy style, whispering geometry formulas as he fucked him. Cameron wasn't sure if he could ever look at a math book again without getting hard.

Cameron sat on his bed this evening, remembering that moment.  "You are a good tutor." Cameron admitted on the phone. "The best."

"I love you."

"I know."

"Now show me your dick."

"You are disgusting."