Midnight

Midnight Part One:

A/N So I got a little bored with the slow burn and decided to add some spice. Sue me.

(Cameron's POV)

I was having the best dream. My lips were being kissed. I could feel my mouth being forced open by a pair of cold hands and a warm tongue touching mine. It tasted sweet and dark and wonderful.

And I woke up.

The clock told me it was midnight. The room was dark, but the moonlight was streaming in through the cracks of the blinds, giving the room a glowy kind of look. I lay back on my pillow, arms behind my head, breathing in and out slowly. I could still taste the kiss on my lips. Which is totally weird because I've never been kissed before. Sorry! Some romances I've read (and yes, I've read a few) make kissing sound wonderful, but I've never had the privilege. Mike, Coach Winter's husband, told me once, that I have to go search for love, that it's not going to crash through the living room when I'm on the couch reading. I get that, but reading on the couch was cozy and I wasn't ready yet to break free of my little insulated cocoon.

But the dream...felt so real. My heart was beating and my...well...little reader...ahem...was feeling more excited than it has in a while.

I glanced over at Ryan. He was just a silent lump on his bed. I bit my lip and squinched my eyes shut and slightly shook my head. No, this really should not happen right now.  

But....if not now, when? In the bathroom? In the shower? I shared a room now, and it was natural for me to take care of my business a couple of times a week. Reading has given me a very active imagination and I spent a lot of time in my bed. The dream was still fresh in my mind and my little friend was aching and needing some attention.

I turned over to face the wall, and slipped my hand below and started touching myself. Slowly. Running my hand up and down, closing my eyes trying to recapture the feeling of the dream lips on mine. There had not been a face, just sensations, and taste and sound.

My breath got a little shorter (and a little louder) as my hand worked up and down my length. My hips mirrored the movement (just a tiny bit) causing my bed to make a little noise. I heard the squeak but by this time, I was into it, little shocks of pleasure running up and down my spine as my imagination took my body on vacation. It hadn't felt this good in so long. It felt great, felt so good, so good...I was going to...

A hand touched my shoulder. "Are you ok man? Are you crying?"

A low moan escaped my lips as I came harder than I ever had. Legs twitching. Back spasming. Looking up into Ryan's widening eyes.

My face was an instant volcano. Please god. Please kill me now.

Ryan just looked at me, his mouth open, his hand frozen on my shoulder. He exhaled sharply.

I threw the covers over my head. What in the hell was I supposed to do, now!?

"Sorry." Ryan whispered. Got back into his bed very slowly. "So Sorry."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's POV Rewind

I lay with my hands behind my back, trying to sleep, failing like usual. I glanced sideways at Cameon, dead to the world even though he'd already taken a nap today. He barely did anything but complained how tired he was. Whereas I had swum laps for 30 minutes, helped him in the water, worked out in the bedroom, at least some push ups and sit ups and few reps with my 10 pound weights, and built an entire Metropolis out of blocks and still couldn't sleep.

I chuckled a little, rolling my eyes, thinking of Cameron's swimming lesson today. That kid. He seemed so naive and inexperienced. Crazy to think he was almost 18. What kind of life had he led? Did he really just read all day? Is that all he did? Jess was starting to piss me off. She had been so great when she was my tutor, but didn't she even care about Cameron?

It had been fun though, at the pool. More fun than I thought it would be. More fun with Cameron at least. He made sly jokes and surprised me with the water fight, but still told me honestly that he was nervous in the water. Not many guys would be ok sharing that with someone who was basically a stranger.

I rolled over to face the wall. But....Cameron was not really a stranger these days. We'd walked to school together all week. He was kind of cool, even if he was a little dorky. Tomorrow I was heading to Nates. He seemed cool, just like the guys from my lacrosse team. Loud, kind of annoying but ok...kinda fun. And what was Cameron going to do...just play with a four year old? What kind of life was that for someone our age? Wasn't he lonely? How would I feel if....

There was some kind of noise coming from Cameron's bed. I looked over at him, but his back was to me. He was definitely awake, but....his shoulders were moving. I could hear him sighing, really quiet at first, then a little louder. Was he crying? Was his sunburn really that bad?  

I bit my lip, debating. No one really wants to be interrupted crying. He probably waited until he thought I was asleep. He didn't want me to see, probably. But...

His bed was actually shaking, he was crying so hard.

I can't just leave him to cry like that.

I got out of bed and leaned over touching his shoulder.

"Are you ok, man? Are you crying?"

He turned and his eyes met mine.

Oh.

He was.. Not crying.

His gray eyes were hooded, his pupils fully dilated. His mouth was open, his lips shiny with saliva and then he moaned and his eyes rolled up into his head, his body shaking, clenching in a way I knew all too well.

What I didn't expect...and I mean this completely...was how I couldn't breathe. Not because I was shocked at what he was doing...I'm a guy, I get it,...but....but I didn't expect looking at him like that would have such an extreme effect on me. His lips. Hearing the way he moaned. It was so visceral. I felt it in my guts. I didn't think it would make me instantly harder than I've ever been in my life. His open mouth was just a few inches away from my not so little problem. I turned to my bed. I didn't want him to see me blast off right there standing over him.  

I shuddered as I tried to get into bed.

Too late. The image of his open mouth near my hard on. His wet mouth. Oh god.

"Sorry." I muttered. Apologizing for what I'd seen. For what I had imagined.

"So sorry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry, not sorry. Things are gonna get awkward for quite a while before we get any resolution to this scene.