Chapter 23*

"Yeah, and it's there you'll learn what I know

That all of this world will fade

You gotta learn to let it all go

And flow like the river"

Carson

"Fuck, fuck, fuck right there." I beg Niall to keep going, on the brink of my orgasm. He lets out a deep moan at my words, head buried into my neck as we both approach the edge. My hands reach behind me and grasp on to the iron bars of my headboard to try to steady myself as my body slides up and down the bed from the force of Niall pounding into me repeatedly.

He presses his forehead against mine as he slows down his steady pace and slams into me twice, grinding his hips into mine, hitting that spot inside of me with every rough thrust, my legs starting to shake. I let out a chorus of whimpers as my orgasm hurtles towards me. My back arches and I let out a loud moan before Niall presses his hand against my mouth, muffling the sound.

"Shh, we have company." He refers to the two occupiers of the room across the hall.

Harry and Dallas.

They don't know that we know Harry's here. We were still up when we heard the door open and close last night with two pairs of feet hastily shuffling down the hallway, Dallas' door closing and the lock turning. Luckily, we believe they were too worn out from going out so we didn't hear anything else.

"Niall, fuck me, I'm gonna—"

My muffled words are cut off by a moan as I fall off the edge, my orgasm overtaking me. My grip digs into the bars, my eyes squeezing shut as the warm feeling spreads all over my body. Loud moans leave my mouth as Niall works me through it.

"Fuck, that's it babe." He rocks into me, his thrusts speeding up and then slowing as he brings himself to his own orgasm.

Niall groans quietly into my sweaty neck as his release fills me, and I whimper at the familiar feeling of his warmth.

"Attagirl." He praises me as I lay still, exhausted.

Morning sex is always a good idea.

Niall lifts himself off of me, pressing a bruising kiss to my lips as we catch our breaths. I let out a small moan from the heightened sensitivity as he draws his dick out of me. He settles again, brushing away hair that had fallen into my face and admiring the post-sex glow I must have right now.

We both chuckle a bit as we come down, enjoying the few deep breaths before preparing to run to the bathroom. I lift myself off of the bed and carefully clench my thighs together, fast walking to the toilet before our releases make their way out of me.

After I get cleaned up in the bathroom, I walk back into my room to find Niall lying on the bed, clothed in only his sweats and the thin gold necklace that drapes around his neck. He lies there with his eyes closed, as tired as he could be.

I open the doors of my closet and pick out a new robe, pulling the silky material off of the hanger, wrapping myself in it's comfort. I tie a bow around my middle as I approach the bed, placing my knees on the edge as I crawl towards Niall. He lets out a hum at the approach of my impending body as I lay next to him.

The warmth from our morning activities fills the room making it almost too hot to lay here for long.

"We should get our day started." I suggest to him.