Info

Hello there! And welcome to the world of Pokemon...! Wait! Am i allowed to say it? Hmm. Anyway, before we begin, let's get into some backstory about our main protagonist, you. 

But first, what is you name? 

Right! So your name is Y/N L/N. 

Now your backstory.

Y/N is a son of old Sinnoh champion, Lucas. He was a champion of Sinnoh for a few years until he gave up his title so he could go travel around the world. While in Johto, he met a woman named Crystal and the two decided to travel together. Over time they fell in love, started dating and later got married. For a while they lived in Sinnoh, but Lucas was still pretty famous so obviously he and Crystal were never save from fans, even in their own home. When Crystal announced that she was pregnant Lucas knew that they had to move away so they can be save from fans and creeps who tried to break in to their house. Professor Rowan, a good friend of Lucas and the one who gave him his starter Pokemon, suggested that they move to Kanto region. So they packed their bags and left to Kanto. They bought a big ranch with a big yard in the outskirts of the town called, Pallet Town. They became friends with the towns Professor called Samuel Oak and their closest neighbor Delia Ketchum. Few weeks after they moved Crystal gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Y/N L/N. After that Lucas retired from being a Pokemon trainer and used his knowledge to became a Pokemon breeder with his wife. Of course their son became their first priority. 

Y/N had a very interesting childhood, because of being surrounded by Pokemon and having a dad who used to be a champion. Ms. Ketchum is also in a big part of Y/N life. Whenever his parents had to go on a trip or they were busy with work, Delia would come to babysit him. She became like an aunt for him. Delia didn't mind this, because she loved you like her own son. You must be wondering 'what about her son?' You see, Delia used to be married to someone and she also has a son whose name is Ash. After Ash was born she and her husband had a divorce. Her ex-husband moved to a region called Unova and took Ash with him. Ash usually visits her during a holiday seasons. Because of this Delia doesn't mind if she has to babysit Y/N. 

Y/N also spent a lot of time in Professor Oak's lab, seeing all kinds of Pokemon he didn't see at home. There he met his best friend and rival, Gary Oak, the grandson of Professor Oak. Due to this, both of you know a lot about Pokemon. Gary sometimes acts arrogantly due to him being the grandson of a famous Professor Oak, but whenever that happens Y/N puts him on his place and reminds him about being more humble. And in return when Y/N starts doubting himself, Gary reminds him that he is a son of a champion and he can do anything he puts his mind into. Y/N was also born with a special ability. He can understand Pokemon speech. He himself doesn't know how he got that ability but his parents promised him that they would explain it to him when he is older. 

Now, they are both 10 years old. And ready to become Pokemon trainers. 

Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Gender: Male
Age: 10
Hair Color: H/C
Hair Length: H/L
Eye Color: E/C
Skin Color: S/C
Skin Tone: S/T
Personality: Modest, wise, somewhat shy, calm, collected, heroic, caring, serious (when it's called for), mature, humble, responsible, sensible, kind, willing to sacrifice even his own life for others, angry and much more violent (when he fails to save someone, or if someone gets hurt because of his failures) and generally good-natured, always willing to save others at any time.
Hometown: Pallet Town
Region: Kanto
Relatives:
Mom (Crystal)
Dad (Lucas)
Grandparents(unnamed)

Clothes:

And that's all you need to know for now. Now the world of Pokemon waits! Let's get started!