Challenge of the Samurai

After a nice long rest in the Viridian city Pokemon center, Y/N is ready to continue his journey. Currently he is walking through Viridian Forest with Bulbasaur who is in his Poke Ball. His next stop is Pewter city. There he can challenge the Pewter City gym leader to a Pokemon battle so he can win a badge. You see, he needs to win eight gym badges from gym leaders so he can participate in Pokemon League. While he is walking, he is also looking for a new Pokemon to add on his team. He then hears a scream and runs at the direction of the sound. When he gets there, he sees who screamed. It was a girl. The girl has short, red hair tied into a side ponytail with blue elastic rubber band. She has green eyes and fair skin. She wears a yellow tank top that reveals her midriff, red suspenders, denim shorts that stop at her thighs and red sneakers with yellow lining and white laces. But why was this girl screaming? Y/N then notices a Caterpie starring the girl, who was shivering in fear.

Determined to catch a new Pokemon, Y/N grabs Spearow's Poke Ball and throws

Y/N: Go Spearow!

Spearow comes out of her Poke ball ready to battle.

Y/N: Use Peck!

Y/N commands his Tiny Bird Pokemon, who charges at Caterpie. The attack lands and a Worm Pokemon gets send flying in the air.

Y/N: Use Peck, again!

Spearow flies straight at Caterpie, who was still in the air, and pecks it. Sending it falling back on the ground. Caterpie is now lying on the ground unconscious. Y/N quickly grabs an empty Poke Ball and throws it at the Worm Pokemon. Caterpie gets sucked inside the ball. It shakes for a while until it stops and there is a "Ding" sound. Y/N grins, walks up the Poke Ball and picks it up. He stares it for a while before saying.

Y/N: Welcome to the team, Caterpie.

He then puts the Poke Ball away while Spearow lands on his shoulder. He smiles and pets Spearow while complimenting it.

Y/N: Well done Spearow.

Spearow: Spearow! (Thank you Y/N!)

Y/N then grabs Spearow Poke Ball and returns her.

Y/N: Alright Spearow, return!

Spearow is then sucked inside his Poke ball. The trainer then turns to look at the girl, who calmed down and is staring at Y/N. He then walks up to her and asks.

Y/N: Are you alright?

???: Yeah, I'm alright. Just keep that away from me. Will you?

Y/N: You mean Caterpie? Why? You're not afraid of an itty bitty Caterpie in a Poke ball, are you?

???: Bugs get me all bugged out! Even when they're in a Poke ball. Just keep it away!

Y/N quickly lifts his arms up and says.