Battle Aboard the St. Anne

As their Pokemon journey continues, Y/N is one step closer to achieving their dream of becoming Pokemon master. Last time, Y/N defeated the Vermilion City gym leader and earned his Thunder badges. He and his friends walk across a bridge, while Y/N looks at his Thunder badge and laughs. He then then spot a luxury liner in the distance.

Y/N: Hey!

Bulbasaur: Saur! (Wow!)

Has Y/N's ship finally come in? Or will our heroes be cruisin' for a bruisin'? So the group takes a closer look at the ship, really wanting to get on board.

Y/N: Wow!

Misty: Beautiful!

Y/N: Oh, man. I'd love to cross the ocean on a ship like this!

Brock: Yeah, just think of all the Pokemon that we'd be able to see along the way.

Misty: Oh, for sure! Just imagine! Sunbathing on deck all day, just a nice, long, relaxing cruise.

Brock: We could never afford a cruise like that.

Misty and Y/N feel down after realizing that Brock is right and walk away.

Y/N: Reality can really bum you out.

???: Congratulations!

Our heroes look up as someone shoot confetti at them. They were two girls, dressed in a school uniforms. But Y/N thought that there was something... awfully familiar about them.

???: You guys are so lucky! You can go on a super deluxe sea cruise! (chuckle)

Everyone: A sea cruise?

Bulbasaur: Saur? (A sea cruise?)

???: Well, it's like, you know, we have these incredible, super cool tickets for you.

???: Cool!

???: Cool, huh?

Misty: What?

???: These are tickets for the biggest party ever on board the St. Anne cruise liner!

Y/N: The famous St. Anne?

???: Cool!

???: The coolest ship on the sea!

Brock: Oh!

???: Everyone's going to be together and have, like, the coolest party!

???: Cool!

???: And the party is for Pokemon trainers only.

???: Cool!

???: Step this way!

???: (giggles)

???: It'll be a radical party! All of the most radical Pokemon trainers will be there!

Y/N: Do you know anybody who says radical anymore?

He asks Misty who just shakes her head, saying no.

???: Okay, here are your tickets!

Brock: We'd love to go on the Pokemon trainer cruise, but we really don't have the money to pay for it.

???: Oh, whoa! Like, you don't understand.

???: Cool!

???: They're totally free!

Y/N: Huh?

???: Totally free! To. ta. lly. free!

Y/N: For free? Why are you giving them away?

???: Like, we have to go out with our boyfriends but we wanted to give our tickets to cool Pokemon fans.

???: Cool!