Prologue

A/N: Soooo.... this is my first fanfiction and I'm sorry if some characters act a little bit different than in the show, I try my best! I will also integrate some OCs, I hope that doesn't confuse anyone xD
I'm sorry that this one is really short, the next chapters are going to be longer. I hope you like it, feel free to leave a comment if you have questions or anything :D

A weird, unearthly glow comes from the lab in Fenton Works. Nobody notices it because in the Ghosthunters House lives no one except the couple itself. A loud screaming comes from the lab and the sound of a metal object falling to the ground echoes through the room.

"Jack, quick! Hold it still, it can't escape us again!" A woman shouts and the massive man next to her ties the Ghost on the cold operating table tight with ghost-proof bonds.

With a silver shining scalpel in her hand, the smaller scientist goes to the Ghost strapped on the table.

"Stop Screaming, Ghost scum. You can't feel this anyway."

"You're sick! Soon someone will come to save me!" The Ghost screams brave, but the fear flashes in its eyes.

"No one can hear you." The woman says, her tone as cold as the table underneath the Ghost.

Tears fill its eyes, but the Ghost can't say anything. The pain would be worse than it already is.

Meanwhile somewhere else...

"What do you think happened to him?" A girl with black hair asks the techno-geek next to her while she puts some books in her locker.

"I... I don't know... I knew something was wrong with him, he behaved weird after this accident. Maybe he had something to do with some shady people in a gang?" He suggests, but the Goth girl shakes her head.

"No... He wasn't stupid. I bet it has to do with his parents, they and their obsession with ghosts always got others into trouble." She closes her locker and looks her friend in the eyes, but turns around as she hears another person.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" A boy, about their age with brown hair, goes to them and puts his arm on the girl's shoulder. She flinches, but the guy doesn't even notice. The techno-geek does and changes the subject.

"Nothing. We should head to the next class, shouldn't we?"

"Sounds good to me." The brown-haired boy says and the goth girl moves away from him, closer to the techno-geek who gives her an apologetic look as they walk to their next class. The brown-haired boy doesn't know about what happened a few months ago, they can't blame him for his behavior. It's not like he makes her uncomfortable on purpose...