Chapter 11 - He is our King?

A/N: Hellooo^^ Long time no see, right? I'm so sorry that I stopped uploading more Chapters... Let's just say, I had some problems and then I had writer's block... I'm not sure how often I can upload, but I try to write as often as I can! I will also start to make more announcements on my profile, so make sure to follow me if you don't want to miss a chapter when it's out. I also wanted to say thank you for reading and voting for this story, this means a lot to me :D
I hope you like the new Chapter^^ Don't forget to vote and comment ;)

Sam's pov.

I was quiet the whole tour. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to sit in my room and do nothing, like always. But I had to come with them on this stupid trip. Who wants to go to the Ghost Zone anyways? It's boring. Everywhere are the same creepy green swirls and some doors are floating in the middle of nowhere. I mean, yea it's probably kinda cool but I don't really pay attention to it.
The stuff that Jack tells us is the same that he told Tucker, Danny, and me years ago...

Flashback 2 and a half years ago

"Hey Danny, how are you?" She asked him softly and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I'm fine, I think. The doctors said that I am in really good condition even though the accident could have killed me." She wanted to answer but the door opened before she was able to say something.

"Sup Danny." Tucker entered the room and sat down on the chair next to Danny's bed.

"Hey, Tucker." Danny smiled. He woke up this day, after being in a coma for a week. It was the first time he saw someone he knew and he was really happy that his two best friends showed up so fast.

"Thank you for coming here, I probably would have died because of boredom if nobody would have come here." Danny chuckled and Tucker gave him a questioning look.

"Didn't your parents visit you?" He asks and Danny's mood dropped. He nodded slightly after a moment of silence and said:

"Yeah, they are busy with their inventions. The doctor said they come tomorrow morning." They all remained silent for a moment but then Sam talked again.

"I'm sorry Danny..." She said quietly and he raised an eyebrow.

"For what? Because of my parents and their obsession for Ghosts? Don't worry, they are always like that. It's normal, they can't do it better."

"Uhm... that too, but mostly because I made you going into that portal in the first place.."

"Hey, Sam. Don't worry, it's okay. I don't blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself too. I was curious as well."

Sam's pov.

A loud crashing sound tears me out of my thoughts and I look around. Everyone screams and Valerie and Maddie look angry at the Ghost that grabbed Jack.

"Let him go, Ghost scum!" Maddie screams but the Ghost ignores her. He looks around the bus and when he notices me and Tucker he makes a strange grimace.

I look away from him and to Maddie. She takes a weird-looking gun and points at the Ghost

"Do you want me to use this on you?" She asks in a threatening voice. The Ghost smirks evil and phases through the bus with Jack still in his hand.

"We need to follow him!" Maddie screams and runs to the Cockpit.

Mr. Lancer goes to her and I hear him say:

"Mrs. Fenton, we have students here. We can't put them in danger."

"They are not in danger, we need to help my husband!" She says determined and the Specter Speeder races after the Ghost.

I look to Tucker and ask:

"What just happened?"

He looks at me and says unsure:

"A Ghost just broke in and kidnapped Jack I guess..."

"This is so weird... why even him? He could have kidnapped every person he wanted. And Jack isn't the easiest to kidnap, right?"

"I have no idea why... but something is off with this creepy place."

"This whole excursion was a bad idea." I mutter and look out of the window.

"Uhm... Tucker, did you saw that?" I asked him and he gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing..." Weird, I thought I saw a boy behind one of the doors.

As we speed through the Ghost Zone, some of my classmates make theories on why the Ghost kidnapped Jack in particular. I don't really care about that, to be honest. I just want to go home. This place is boring and the Ghosts obviously plan something. They wouldn't kidnap a human without a plan, right? Ghosts are evil, not stupid.

Suddenly, Maddie stops at a floating isle. It looks as if it was ripped out of another dimension or something. It just... doesn't fit here. It looks like an isle with a skull rock on it.

"Show yourself, Ghost scum! I know you are in there!" Maddie screams through a speaker and we all look interested out of the windows to see what's going to happen now. The Ghost actually appears in front of us and says:

"Leave the Specter Speeder now or you won't see Jack ever again!"

A murmur goes through the rows and Maddie looks at the group of students behind her. Then She looks at Mr. Lancer.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know... it's too dangerous for the Students." Mr. Lancer sighs.

"I will come out alone, you give me Jack and we leave, okay?!" Maddie shouts through the speaker again and the Ghost shakes his head.

"No. Either the whole group comes out, or Jack won't live long anymore."

"Mrs. Fenton? I have an idea." Valerie suddenly says and everyone turns to her.

"We could equip everyone with Ghost weapons in case he wants to capture us all."

"That's a good idea!" Maddie nods and runs to the back. She opens a closet and gives everyone Ghost weapons. Most of the students get so-called Wrist rays, me too. Valerie takes a Fenton Bazooka or something.

"And you know how to use this?" Maddie asks her and Valerie nods. 

"Okay. Follow me, everyone. And be careful!" Maddie shouts after a short tutorial for the Ghost weapons and we leave the Specter Speeder.

"Good choice." The Ghost says grinning and Maddie looks angry at him.

"Now, give me back my husband!"

"I will in no time. Just wait." The Ghost answers. I saw him once flying through the streets. But I never saw him fighting. My parents always kept me as far away as possible from the Ghost Boy and the fights. I saw him once when I sneaked out to meet Tucker and Danny, but that was the first and last time I saw him in action. Though Tucker showed me some videos about the Ghost kid.

"No, we won't see him. And If you don't believe me I will say it again: That Ghost Boy is not your hero!" I hear Valerie shouting in the back. She probably wants to convince Paulina that the Ghost Boy is evil, like always.

"That's actually true. Because I'm your king!"