Christmas Special - Make this Christmas a wonderful one

A/N: Joooo guys, guess who's baaack! Yea, me. At least... kinda. I mean, I'm back with another chapter, but it's really more a non-canon special. I had time to write something longer for you guys, and since it's Christmas I wanted to surprise you and give you a little thank you. I was very surprised when I saw how many people read and voted for my story and I am so thankful that you like what I wrote! So thank you all for voting, commenting, and adding this story to your reading lists, it makes me very happy that you like this Fanficition^^ Merry Christmas, I hope you like this special too :D

Sams POV.

Tucker must be really pissed at me right now, but I don't really care at the moment. In a few hours, everyone will be celebrating Christmas Eve with their family, except me. My parents invited some friends of theirs, I don't want to celebrate Christmas Eve with other people I don't even know. I want to celebrate Christmas with my family and friends, not some business partners from my dad! But of course, my parents don't understand. They never understand me.

Tucker wanted to go to the mall with me this morning, but I have better things to do. I mean, why should I hang out with Tony and the A-listers from my class when I could do something much more interesting? Yeah, I could have told Tucker to come with me, but I bet he would try to stop me. And it was too late to tell him anyway, I sneaked away from the group when I had the chance, there was no time to tell Tuck where I'm going.

Since the Fentons were at the Christmas Market in the mall, no one noticed when I sneaked into their home. Under the doormat isn't the best hiding spot for the key anyway.

So yeah, that's basically how I got into the Fenton lab. And here I am, trying to figure out how to open the Ghost portal. Stupid, right? Walking right into the lion's den, even when I know how dangerous this is.

I notice just how many buttons and other technical stuff there are as I scan the room, they even have a small Christmas tree next to the Ghost Portal. When they spend most of their time down here in the basement, they can at least try to make it a bit more comfortable, right?

"Whoa, what's this...?" I wonder as I notice the big green glowing glass container that stands in one corner. The glow seems almost unearthly, and some weird thick green substance is in there. Why do they have this thing and for what do they need it?

"This is almost as creepy as you breaking in other people's houses." I hear a familiar voice behind me and I spin around to look into Tucker's amused face.

"Tuck? Looks like you just broke in here too. But what exactly are you doing here?" I ask concerned and he answers:

"I could ask you the same thing. I was just wondering where you went when you sneaked away from the rest."

"So you noticed..." I sigh a little, I just hope the others didn't notice me sneaking away too.

"Of course I did. But I don't think the others know, at least they seemed surprised when I told them that I would look for you." He explains and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Not even Tony noticed. Can you believe that? Normally he's so obsessed with you that he would follow you to your home if he could." Tuck chuckles but I just roll my eyes. He always makes fun of Tony when it comes to me, he thinks that Tony wants more than friendship from me.

"Yeah, I'm sure he would." I say sarcastically and Tucker smiles softly as he changes the topic.

"Well, would ya like to explain to me now why you're here?"

"You know... Just checking out stuff." I shrug and try to avoid his look, but fail as he comes closer.

"Come on, you know you can't lie to me." I sigh defeated, of course I know. He's my childhood best friend. The last one I have.