˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛7: contract

*****

As the lines I intend to speak, disappear for the first time,

With a thousand rainbows in the eyes,

Someone will come flying beside me, like a butterfly,

As I touch her slowly, she would disappear,

There's a warmth in my heart, even in this cold mist,

Your wings have a hundred beautiful feathers,

You and I are a flower and bee.
Its time again for the honey-drops to shine.

*****

Chapter 7: the contract

y/n pov~

I had a pounding headache when I woke up and it wasn't subsiding no matter how many painkillers I took.

I was brushing my teeth when in saw a big bruise on my forehead. I touched it and winced. How did I get it? but then I remembered Jungkook's warm welcome, tears welled up in my eyes but I wont cry. I won't be weak......not again.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself, I walked to my walked to my bedroom. I sat on my bed in nothing but a towel. The door opened revealing the devil itself. I suddenly felt uncomfortable wearing nothing but a towel in front of him. He looked me up and down.

"you can go with robin and yourself some new clothes. I'll pay for them" he said calmly

"you don't have to and I have enough clothes back home, I just need to get them" I said

"fine! What happened to your head?" he asked and I touched my bruised area

"I don't know" I mumbled looking directly at him.

He looked guilty; he knew how I got it. He looked away and stormed out of my room.

I went downstairs wearing a skirt with a blouse. He was eating breakfast and Philip, the maid asked me to join. When he didn't argue, I sat down and cringed as I saw a fried fish and egg sandwich before me.

"excuse me, Philip. What is this?" I asked cringing, I hated seafood only looking at it made me nauseous.

"this will be your breakfast every day, wife. You will eat seafood in breakfast, lunch, and dinner as I can see how much you love it" he gave me a teasing smile.

"I rather not have breakfast" I said squinting my eyes.

"suit yourself wife" he said eating his breakfast as nothing happened.

Without having breakfast, I was on my way to my father's house to get my clothes and my belongings.

Robin is a nice guy. He's engaged and his wedding is due in five months. We became fast friends and I enjoyed his company. But there was one problem. I needed someone to bitch about Jungkook but he thinks of Jungkook as some kind of god.

I walked in dreading to confront my stepmother. My dad would be at the office right now. So, it would be her prime time to bully me. I am in no mood for any more torture. I went to my bedroom and packed all the essentials and went out.

"fucking bitch, did you sleep with him?" jiwon asked and I baffled by her question

"what?"

"did you sleep with Jungkook, you whore?" she shouted