˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17: forever and ever

Jungkook came home late that night. He was caught up with some important meetings. As soon he entered his home, he was engulfed into warm hug. He was rooted on his spot. His mind stopped working. He was not able to believe that y/n, the love of his life was hugging him, not forced but she wanted to. A warm feeling that he lost long ago was back now. He wrapped his arms around her waist enjoying the feeling.

" now that's a warm welcome home" he said caressing her back.

She pulled away and blushed deeply. She walked towards the couch and sat down. She gestured to him to take a seat.

" I need to tell you something" she said in a serious voice. She placed a USB and placed it on his and. " I don't have enough guts to go to police. So I am handing this over to the right person I trust the most." Hearing this Jungkook's flipped in happiness.

"what is it?" he asked softly.

"something which I should have told you long time before"

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears. He knew what she wanted to tell him.

"Jungkook, I want thank you for believing in me" she laughed nervously as she found no words to express her happiness.

"hey, whatever it is. Remember, I am always here for you" he said caressing her cheeks.

"promise me that you listen to me without getting angry"

"no" he said plainly.

"Jungkook..." she called softly.

"no, I wont make this promise. You know me. I don't care about anything when it comes to you"

"fine" she rolled her eyes and pouted.

She started telling Jungkook each and every bit of her past. From the day her mom died to till this day. For every single y/n was telling him, his rage was increasing second by second. He was clenching his jaw trying to control his anger.

" I met him today"

" you did WHAT?" he shouted. " alone? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Jungkook, I am the one who hurt him today" she smiled. He returned the smile feeling proud of her.

"there is something I need to tell you too" he said pulling out something from the pocket and handed to her." I am sorry. I didn't know it was your mothers"

She gasped as her eyes filled with tears seeing the ring Jungkook was having." Thank you so much" she said." Wait how did you get it? Jiwon said that lisa is missing don't tell me that-" she trailed off.

"yeah"

"you have Lisa but why?"

"let's say I knew all these even before you say"

"you knew and still you made me tell you that. Do you know how difficult it is for me talk about it?' she asked.

"yes . that is the reason I didn't interrupt you. It was for betterment of your mental health" he kissed her hand.

" I would have hit you if you weren't cute" she squinted her eyes and slapped his arm.

" does hitting me playfully turn you on?" he whispered.

"no" she said flustered. " so what are you doing with her then?"

"that's not for you to know" Jungkook said and got up.

"Jungkook" she voiced from behind him he stopped on his tracks but didn't turn back " don't kill her...any one pf them not even minsik" she requested