chapter 17: can't face him*

Imagine you open eyes and see someone beside you on bed who is your enemy , what will be your reaction? Was he drunk last night or I was drunk?
I just let him take my-
But to me , at that time , it felt somehow right. But judging from his personality...he will be never take me to his heart.
After spending the night with him I realized what I was missing.
In America, I didn't even went near any girls or felt weird near then as I did when I was with this guy beside me.

See? When he sleeps he looks really innocent but when he is awake he becomes a roaring lion.
Will he regret spending the night with me ?
However, after all I was his target back then.
My question remained unanswered as I slowly got off the bed not wanting to wake yibo up from his sleep.

I walked to the bathroom with various thoughts in mind. What will happen next ? What will happen to the payback I wanted to give him ? And why did I even felt like that with him ? Perhaps I have feelings for him ? Will he return those feelings or he just played with me last night?

After I cleaned myself I left the hotel first then called Fanxing who came out the hotel yawning .
As I went to the said appointment, I was 30 minutes early.
It was when fanxing asked, "Boss , why are you walking like a penguin?"

I gave him a glare then tried walking nicely. Damn, it's painful! Fucking yibo! Fuck you whore!
"Follow your task. You share the blame too" rolling my eyes I tried to sit comfortably on the chair .
About 20 minutes later the CEO came.
"Good morning mr.xiao. " said the CEO.
"Good morning mr.wen"

Oh god, is he late again?! If he doesn't comes now my image and I both will be embarrassed to death.
"Mr.xiao, may I ask where is your partner ?" Partner ?
You ask ? I should have poured cold water on him.

"Good morning mr.wen. sorry for my late arrival"
Said that dumbass who is obviously looking cool when he fixed his coat before sitting down beside me.
I didn't dare to look at him though I felt him scanning me.

So later the called meeting started. I don't know what yibo saw in this company. To me , they are more than nothing but a show up and big talk. Also , from them one of my newly founded company is better in all way.
I was bored to death that I wanted to leave already but remained seated for the sake of both of our company. In the end I would refuse anyway.
They have potential but not enough to cooperate with us , they will be pressured and can't keep up with us.

So at the end of the meeting I just said, "well thanks for your time, we will think about it"
I said before walking out in irritation.
I was annoyed from the beginning. First the late entry of Yibo and then the one who presented the plan . She actually couldn't even open the file to show us about the plan that proves they takes in inexperienced people or they themself aren't that stable.

But when Mr.wen invited us to a dinner party, well, I never rejected a party. Free food and alcohol anyway hehe.
As I was walking at a fast pace , yibo came running and keep up with me. He asked , "Zhan what happened? Are you okay?"
Was he concerned?
But it's not what I want to hear !

"Hey , don't avoid me, will you? Answer me"

"I don't feel good . Fanxing return to hotel if you want . Otherwise see you at the party"

Thank God I avoided yibo otherwise I couldn't face him yet. To say the truth I'm pretty embarrassed. When he looks at me I feel as if he is looking at me being fully naked.

With a red face I exited the building driving away a car that was appointed beforehand .
"Boss! How am I supposed to return if you take the car away?!" I heard fanxing yelling.
Right after Guo Cheng gave him a light smack saying they still have a car left while yibo just stare at my way.
I suppose he still hadn't gotten any clue. He is as stupid as an idiot. Acts like nothing happened.

Later at the party , it was arranged on the rooftop of a 15 storey building. It was fancy tho.
I sat at the bar and ordered a normal drink . I don't want to get drunk yet because every now and then there would be one or two businessman who would come to greet me though most of their name is unknown to me , in fact there are those too whom I haven't even heard of.

When I took a sip of my drink I felt a presence beside me who just sat down and ordered a strong drink.
I looked at the person , it was none other than the infamous He Peng from high school.
What is he doing here ?
Looking at his face , it only gives me hatred. How I want to kick and punch him the way he used to do it to me!

"Oh hey ~ you look familiar! What was your name again? Oh yes ,slut xiao zhan~?"

"How dare you?"