chapter 4

chapter 4

"history"

song: jealous ~ eyedress

you've reached the voicemail of-

i sighed and hung up.

i let myself fall back on my bed and i opened my messages.

max?

i told you, i'm sorry

come on, i just came back and now we're not gonna be friends anymore?

you wouldn't be so mad if you knew the real reason.

*you deleted this message.*

i have been wanting to tell max about marcus and ginny for a while now, technically since the second she told me she didn't want me as a friend anymore.

but everytime i feel like i have enough courage of telling her, i think of how much it would hurt her. she has been so fond of ginny, and that bitch has been lying to her since day one.

the week was almost over, though. i'll see what happens.

i walked into school with abby next to me, talking about god knows what.

"so you're coming to the party tonight, right? abby asked

"what? what party? i turned my head to look at abby's confused face.

"uhh the party?"she stopped walking. "the party we have been talking about for the past 2 weeks?"

then i realised, there was a party at brodie's house tonight. it was like a welcome home party for me. but i think its more of a good excuse for them to get completely wasted.

"wait, that's tonight?!"

"omg sage, do you even have a dress?"abby exclaimed.

a few hours later, i'm in abby's room, wearing a tight black dress with black heels.

"yeah this is so not happening" i said as i kicked of the heels

"ugh you're so boring" abby whined as she threw her head back.

"whatever" i walked to abby's closet and opened it

as i was about the grab the white airforces that were standing in the bottom of her closet, i noticed something.

"abby?"

"yeah?" she turned her head to look at me? "what is it?"

"why do you have a roll of tape in your closet?" i raised my eyebrow, holding the almost fully used roll of tape in my hand.

abby stood up and snatched the roll out of my hand. "oh that's nothing, don't worry about it."

i frowned "why is it there?"

"i was just working on an art project in here okay?"

"in your closet? i wondered

"what the fuck is this, an interrogation?"she rolled her eyes and placed the tape on the nightstand behind her. "i told you, i was working on something and my mom probably put it there."

i sighed and grabbed the shoes and put them on. i couldn't really tell if abby was telling the truth, but why else would she randomly have tape in her closet?

"do you know if max is gonna come?" i decided to change the subject, not wanting to make her more irritated.

"maybe? we all know she loves to party" abby answered