part-50 (Marry me..??)(last part)

Hiii guys!! Finally half century ❣️❣️ nd last part of this book.

Enjoy reading..
_______________

He makes her stand properly nd she removes her blindfold. She was shocked to see the surroundings, it was fully dark, she tries to find Sid but he was not there. She gets scared nd was calling his name continuously but no response come, she was on a verge to cry when suddenly a spot light fells on her. She covers her eyes due to its brightness, then open it nd gets stunned by seeing " I love you" written with candles nd lights on snow nd "Will you marry me" written on the beautiful snow mountain with fairy lights. The whole place was decorated beautifully. She was lost in admiring it when someone holds her hand gently. She looks down to find Sid on his knees.

Sid-: I don't know how to start nd from where to start, I had fallen for you from the time i had first seen u, I got drowned in ur eyes, I felt everything getting blanked around me except u nd me, uss din ke baad u started to come in my dreams nd I don't know why mein irritate hone lg gya tha par jab tumhara face meri aakhon ke saamne aata tha tab meri sari irritation gayab ho jati thi nd tab I realised ki I'm in love with u but that time mujhe ye bhi realise hua ki I just know ur name nd nothing else about u toh maine hope chod di thi but I don't know ki we'll meet again, it was totally unexpected for me... It was love at first sight, jab first time I had seen u, I felt something different, I got lost in u nd after that, every time my thoughts went towards u. I swear meri kabhi kisi ladki ke saamne bolti band nhi hui hai aur na hi mein kabhi kisi ke aage bend hua but my mouth automatically gets zipped infront of u.. I don't know kab tum meri jaan ban gyi, "I love you Avneet.. Will you be mine forever..?? Will you marry me..??

Ring

Ring.

Till now tears had started to flow from her eyes. Her eyes were shining with tears nd happiness, she goes on her knees nd hugs him tightly while crying, Sid was caressing her hairs. She just murmurs a "yes". After sometime he pulls her apart from hug nd wipes her tears nd tells her to stand nd he makes her wear a beautiful ring, with many sky lanterns and a fire cracker burst displaying "I love you jaan" with heart. She looks upwards to see it nd smiles while Sid comes behind her nd whispers "Happiest Birthday jaan"in her ear nd again a cracker burst displaying "Happy birthday". She was busy in thinking that how can she forgets her birthday when suddenly someone shouts "Happy Birthday" with glitter bombs nd she gets shocked again (Bohot jhatke mil rhe hai bichari ko😅) seeing whole family there with friends nd some relatives. She tooks blessings from them nd they wished her nd gives her blessings.

Avu-: aap sab ko pta tha..??

Anu-: dii hume Sid bhaiya ne kal sirf itna bataya tha ki woh aapko aapke birthday pe propose karna chahte hai, nd ye planning, decorations, destination ye sab kuch hume nhi pta tha..

Dadi-: aur beta hume toh Sid ne kuch din pehle hi bataya tha ki usne ye socha hai because usse ye sab karne se pehle humari permission chaiye thi..