part-15(second family)

Tum dost banke aise aaye zindagi mein,
Ki hum ye zamana hi bhul gaye,
Tumhe yaad aaye na aaye hamari kabhi,
Par hum toh tere begair jeena hi bhul gaye,

~ siddharth.

Sid was lost in remembering his and avu's moments sitting in his cabin. He was lost in those golden moments that he doesn't know that when some drops of tears comes from his eyes and he wipe it as he was in his office. While otherside someone's tears automatically flow, and whose you all know that is our avu. (don't think that boys don't cry, they cries yaar they too have heart, right bas woh dusre ke saamne nhi rote, they try to be strong infront of others, agree or not??😉)

(I don't know that it's possible or not possible ki if one is crying so the other one will have tears automatically but I can say that if there is an strong heart connection bw two peoples so they can be close by staying away from each other and they can easily know eachothers feelings that's what happening in Sid and Avu's life, by staying so far away from each other they can feel eachothers emotions.)
Sid-:

दूर रहना आपका हमसे सहा नहीं जाता,
जुदा होकर आपसे.... हमसे रहा नहीं जाता,
अब तो वापस लौट आईए हमारे पास,
दिल का हाल अब किसी से कहा नहीं जाता.

Avu -:

मुझे दिल से यूं पुकारा ना करो,
यू आंखों से हमें इशारा ना करो,
दूर हूं तुमसे मजबूरी है मेरी,
यूं तन्हाइयों में मुझे तड़पाया ना करो.

Both of them were sad, both have tears, both want eachother, both want to be close to eachother, both want to share their feelings, both want to share each other pain.... but they don't have any way to express their feelings except to remember each other and their soul to soul connection.

*****
At night,
Rii was feeling sad and guilty seeing his brother's state. Somewhere because of him his brother don't care about himself, he had fully submerge himself in work, he doesn't care about his health, he had increased the workload on himself. He doesn't spend time with family. He had given his whole time to his acting and business.
His bhai's smile was lost somewhere because of him.

He was deeply lost in his thoughts that he didn't know that when sid enters and the time from when sid was calling his name. He came back to his senses when sid shakes him.

Sid-: what happen?? Where were you lost?

Rii -: no..n..nothing bhai...