part-36(Sid's True love❤️)

At terrace,

Sid-: sorry.. woh actually wha firse koi aajata and then firse...

Avu-: umm.. it's oky.. you're right..

Sid-: so.. tumhe kuch baat karni thi..

Avu-: yeah.. woh.. bb.. actually mein.. I.. I.. want to say sorry and thank you..

Sid-: umm.. I think you had already said that only few days ago..

Avu-: hmm.. but I had to say it properly..

Sid(confusingly)-: means??

Avu-: means sorry for not trusting you.. for not paying heed to your talks.. if I had listened to you and if mein tumpe rely karti toh ye sab nhi hota.. I'm really sorry saari galti meri thi.. meri wajah se humara rishta bhi..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: nhi avneet it was not ur fault and you needn't to be sorry.. don't blame yourself.. it was fault of our stars ya shayad it was a plan of our destiny.. so no need to think about it.. just forget about it and start a fresh.. if guilt mein rahogi toh you will not be able to live peacefully that's why just forget about the past and think about present and future.. and waise bhi jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai.. aur jaha tak baat humare rishte ki hai toh.. shayad we were not made for each other but we are friends and we'll always be friends right..??

Avu was shocked but she composed herself and nod her head in yes.

After sometime,
They both were silently sitting on the terrace maintaining a good distance and staring the black sky which hardly had some shining stars. They were just looking at the sky and in between stealing glances of each other. They both were remembering the sweet moments till now. Avu has some hope that everything will be fine between both of them and thinking how to confess her love to Sid. She was thinking to say it now only as she doesn't want to waste more time now and she doesn't want to lose him again and a small smile crept on her face but she doesn't knows that an unknown bomb was going to fall on her by his sid only.

Sid looks at her and understood that it's now time to execute jai's plan as it was necessary to know her feeling for him. He doesn't know that how much time it will take but it will take some time to know her feelings as she was not so much expressive. His mind was saying to execute the plan but his heart was saying that it's not correct it will hurt her if she have any type of feelings towards him but again his mind says that what if she doesn't have any feelings.. and so on and in this battle of heart and mind, mind wins and Sid decides to execute the plan but he promises to himself as if it hurts her and if she also loves him than he will make sure that he will pay for it in future by giving her all the happiness she deserves or more than that but if she doesn't have feelings towards him then he will silently go away from her life.

Sid-: umm... Avneet..

Avu-: hmm..

Sid-: destiny has its own plans..

Avu(confusingly)-: huh..??

Sid-: mtlb humare rishte ke baarein mein itna mat socho Jo hogya so hogya and you know jo kuch bhi hota hai woh humesha achhe ke liye hi hota hai.. and thanks a lot.. and passes her a smile while Avu was just confusingly staring at him.

Avu-: thanks..??

Sid-: yes.. actually I want to tell you something as you're my friend and I don't want to hide it from you.. because all this happens just because of you and that's why mein tumhe jitna thanks bolo Kam hai..