Additional characters

Hii guys.. so here are the CS of Abhishek, Ashi and Jai.

Abhishek Singh-:

Husband of Vaishnavi and son in law of Nigam's and brother of Ashi. He will play positive role.

Ashi singh-:

Cousin Sister of Abhi. She has a big crush on sid. She is after him from college. (Baki toh you all know about her).

Jaijeet nandra-:

Only son of Amandeep nandra. Elder brother of Avu and half brother of Anu. Loves his sister, he is very over protective towards Avu. His whole world revolves around Avu. After his mother passed away, his dad remarry and he thoughts that he is selfish and had married for his own sake and doesn't even thought once about his childrens but after some years when he got to know that he married for them, he apologise to him but was not ready to accept his step mom. (Aage ka you all know and if not so you can refer part 29).

Faisal,
Lucky,
Vihaan arora-:

Best friends and childhood buddies of sid. They knew him very well and they four had a great and special bonding. Lucky and Faisu knows about Avu's and sid's love towards her. Faisu and Lucky had got married after one year of that incident. Vihaan doesn't have any idea about what had happened as he had gone to abroad for studies and for his dad's business for some years. He is very mischievous in all four.