part-4(family friends)

Next morning

At dining table,

"Avu, Anu today you both will not go to hospital and college." Their dad says while eating his breakfast.

"What...?? But why dad...??" Anu asks shockingly.

"Because dear tonight we have to attend one of my closest friend's, daughter's engagement..." Their dad tells her politely.

" So we had to go there in evening than...??" Anu asks her parents.

"God, this girl... Dear listen to us first... So the thing is that there is not many people in their family and in wedding their is lot of work. So me and your dad had thought that why don't let's go there and help them as well as spend sometime..." Their mom speaks in a suger coated voice while their dad agrees.

"Yeah and they will not say it from themselves, but being family friends it's our duty too. So that's why we had decided that we're leaving for their home in some time." Their dad says while drinking water.

"I'm sorry mom dad but I can't join you all, as some surgeries are line up and I also have some other work too... so please apologize to them on my behalf... Please..." Avu says softly while her parents nod in understanding way.

"It's okay dear... But try your best to come till evening..."Her dad says while wiping his hand and mouth with napkin.

"I'll try dad..." Avu says while getting up from her chair when Anu tries to say something but her mom cuts her in between.

"Anu now please atleast you don't deny to come with us... You're coming with us that's it... Now go and keep your dress and necessary things for today's engagement ceremony in a bag..." Their mom orders Anu, while she nods sadly and looks towards Avu for help but Avu gives her a helpless look.

••••••••••••••

Otherside at Nigam Mansion,

Riyaz was also feeling sad as he can't go to college because of his sister's engagement.

"Bro please say to mom that let me go to college... I can't miss my lectures..." Riyaz say's to Sid with a puppy face.

"Really...!! Riyaz, It's not needed to tell me that how many lectures you attend in college..." Sid say's sarcastically while Riyaz makes a crying face.

" Bro please... I really go to study there not for having fun..." Riyaz say's while walking behind Sid

"Yeah I know... And for your kind information, if you'll not go to college for just one day so nothing is going to happen... Everything will be normal... Now get back to your work." Sid say's.

"Bro.." Riyaz was about to say something when his mom cuts him in between.

"You both are standing and talking here freely... So much work is left and you both are just..." Sid's mom says while glaring both of them when Sid's dad cuts her in between.

" Where is Vaishu...?? Sid's dad asks.

"I'm here dad... What happened...??" Vaishu say's while approaching them.

"No dear... I was just asking." Sid's dad says.

"Hey... now you too don't stand here and start talking like them... there is a lot of work left, and don't know how everything will be done..." Sid's mom says being tensed when a voice came from entrance.