Chapter 1: A New Start

My POV

I was walking through the Arena in my ring gear, as I just got signed to WWE after my contract with EAW has run out. During my stroll around, I managed to meet some of my new co-workers such as Toni Storm, Tomasso Ciampa, and the well-known Johnny Gargano as well as his wife Candice LeRae.

But whilst I was pacing around trying to find my Locker Room in the NXT arena, I hadn't noticed a certain Green-haired chick who I had accidentally bumped into.

Trystan: Oh fuck! I'm so sorry about that!

???: Its okay! I should've watched where I was going. Wait, I haven't seen you before. What is your name?

Trystan: Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Trystan, but my Ring Name is TKA...

Ash: Nice to meet you! My ring name is Shotzi Blackheart, but you can call me Ash.

Trystan: Nice to meet you too, Ash! I'm really sorry, but I have to go find my locker room, since I am new here and all...

Ash: Wait! Before you continue looking for it, can I have your number, so we can get to know each other more... and maybe hang out some?

It seemed a bit weird for someone to ask for my number the minute I introduce myself, but I guess that's how it is here. I mean Toni, Tomasso, and Johnny all asked for my number too, but something just felt awkward about this exchange. Nevertheless, I gave it to her, she thanked me, and we both went our separate ways, Shotzi was also as excited as me to meet new people, or I think that, only because she had a smile wider than the Cheshire Cat... (A/N: See what I did there, Memey45 ? 😅)

I also had to keep off of Social Media and my YouTube Channel, that way I wouldn't run the risk of spoiling my debut in WWE NXT, and possibly have my debut pushed back more or even worse, have my debut cancelled. It sucked, but at least I can still play my Video Games while I wait for my debut in a week or so, which was going to take place on the 10th of this month (March).

(A/N: I forgot to mention that in this story, he's like Sammy Guevara and Miro/Rusev who also has a YT and Twitch Channel. I did this bc I wanted to incorporate how I actually have a YT channel into this story and the future stories I make with my OC's.)

I can't help but feel like something was off about her, like she had a crush on me. It's probably just me overthinking stuff, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. But I then started back on my hunt for the locker room that I will stay in for these NXT house shows and tapings. Soon enough I found the door with a sign on the front that has my logo on it.

(A/N: This logo is the one my friend uses for "EAW" or "Extreme Anarchy Wrestling", btw

(A/N: This logo is the one my friend uses for "EAW" or "Extreme Anarchy Wrestling", btw. Just wanted to clear that up so you guys don't have to ask about it. 😁)

Then, I went inside my locker room, hung my bag on the hook, set my phone, flavored water, and also my car keys down on the table next to the couch, and laid down on the couch and turned on one of my favorite rap songs, which is Stepping Stone by Eminem. I then continued to watch the rest of the show and eventually decided I should go ahead and change into my casual clothes. I grabbed my stuff and went back to my house, then took a quick shower, played WWE 2K16 on my PS4 for a while before heading to bed and thinking to myself:

Trystan (in mind): I can't wait to debut! This is a new start for sure!