Chapter 2: A Better Introduction

Trystan's POV

(Tuesday, March 2nd)

I was awoken by my phone's alarm ringing in my ear. My flight-or-flight reflex kicked in, as I sat up in the bed almost exactly like The Undertaker does, and I got ready to kick someone or something's ass, as I am usually not a morning person compared to some. Although, I have gotten a bit more used to it being a pro wrestler and all. Anyways, I grab my phone and turn off my alarm to notice it was only 7:43 AM, so I brought my phone to the kitchen to cook me some Waffles and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, and while cooking I was rapping one of my favorite rap songs by my favorite rap artist, Gnat by Eminem from Music to Be Murdered By: Side B, on my Beats Solo Pros.

(A/N: This is the part that Trystan AKA Me raps... Skip to 3:17)

Trystan: Then I got into a little bit of an argument with her. So I took a little lick of a Klonopin at dinner. Then I hit her with the motherfuckin' ottoman and bit her. Then I shot her in the liver, delivered her to the bottom of the river. But I'm probably gon' jump in the water with her. With a wad of money 'cause I got a lot of it. And when it come to drippin', I be soppin' like a hundred mile an hour. Never runnin' out of either one of 'em, I gotta get it 'cause. They say these bars are like COVID. You get 'em right off the bat. Infected with SARS and Corona. Like you took a bite off of that. Then it goes from Martian to human. That's how the virus attacks. They come at me with machine guns. Like trying to fight off a gnat.

By the time that Gnat stopped, my breakfast was done as I sat down at the Kitchen Island and ate it all before heading to my bedroom to pack my Beats, Skullcandy Method Earbuds, and some casual clothes to change into after my workout in my gym bag, I went to my bathroom and changed into my workout clothes and also put on some deodorant. Next, I went to grab my Naruto hat, phone, and my sports necklace along with a silver chain with a gem in the front, before leaving my house and heading to my Race Red 2019 Ford Mustang.

 Next, I went to grab my Naruto hat, phone, and my sports necklace along with a silver chain with a gem in the front, before leaving my house and heading to my Race Red 2019 Ford Mustang

I then got into my car, connected my phone to my car's bluetooth, and started up Godzilla (ft. Juice WRLD) by Eminem. Then, I headed towards the gym, and after about 5 minutes, I made it. I walked inside, and there was only about 2 or 3 other guys in the gym, so I didn't have to worry too much about being bombarded with questions and cameras in my face. I went towards the treadmill and started with my workout, after 15 minutes I switched over to the bench press and put on 225 lbs, which was 15 lbs more than the last time I pressed. I was able to do 4 reps before I stopped and headed over to the punching bags to end my workout.

After about 20 minutes on the punching bags, I grabbed my bag and headed towards the showers, afterwards I changed into my casual clothes, which were my Naruto Hat, a Pokémon shirt that is underneath my Eminem X UFC "Higher" Hoodie, a pair of black ripped jeans, and finally my Red Nike Renew Ride 2 shoes. I got back in my car, and as I was connecting my phone's bluetooth to my car, I got a message from someone.