Chapter 6: Double Date Night [Part 1]

(Real quick, I just want to give credit to alexrelatado for some of the scenarios and details in this chapter. They were inspired by his two Alexa Bliss x Male Reader stories titled Pure Heart. Thanks for inspiring me and many others man!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Friday, March 12th | 11:34 AM)

TRYSTAN'S POV

I awakened to see nothing but green hair in my face and immediately know who the culprit is. None other than the Ballsy Badass girlfriend of mine, Shotzi Blackheart. Seeing that she was asleep was enough for me to get up and head downstairs to cook us some waffles. I put my Beats Solo Pro headphones on and started up Biterphobia by Soul Intent, and started cooking... and also performing a mini concert like I always do when I listen to my music.

ASH'S POV

I wake up and quickly realize that Trystan had already woken up and left the bedroom, only to be hypnotized by the smell of waffles. I instantly got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen and stop right in my tracks upon seeing my boyfriend with his headphones on and without a shirt on. I couldn't even take my eyes off of his toned abs and his well-defined six pack. That is, until he asked me a question that took me out of my trance.

Trystan: Do you like what you see?~

Ash: *notices what she was doing* Oh!...No!

Trystan: It's ok babe. I'm just getting some payback for all of the teasing you've done to me. *chuckles* Oh, and the waffles are done. Do you want some bacon?

Ash: *visibly blushing* Sure.

Sometimes, I wonder how I got so lucky with him.

TRYSTAN'S POV

I love teasing her, even if she is the one who teases me first. No, actually I love her. I can't really remember the last time I was as happy as I am when I'm with her. I just hope that she will be happy during the double date tonight. After I finished making her plate, I brought both plates to the table and started to eat before started a conversation.

Trystan: So Ash?

Ash: Yes, babe?

Trystan: Are you ready for the double date with Jon and Renee tonight?

Ash: Definitely! Do you know where we're going?

Trystan: He never told me where yet- speaking of the devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conversation with Ø

♏️Ø❌: Hey dude. Just wanted to let u know that Renee wanted the date to be at a Olive Garden. after that she wants to go to a Karaoke Bar too. u down?

Trystan🥊: I just have to see if Ash is down but yea Im down for showing you some of my rap skills. 😂

♏️Ø❌: Yeah yeah yeah man. just let me know what she says.