Chapter 4: New Superstar, New... Relationship? [Part 1]

ASH'S POV

After my shower, I got dressed in my casual clothes for the day. I went to Adrienne's locker room, to tell her why I kind of went soft on her for a minute...

Adrienne: Oh hey, Ash! Are you going to tell me why you got all quiet back there with Trystan?

Ash: Yeah... So, you know how he asked me if I would tell him something?

Adrienne: Yes...

Ash: That something is a date request...

Adrienne: *squeals extremely loud*

Ash: What?!

Adrienne: He just debuted and you already are falling for him!

Ash: Yes... but, the thing is; I don't know how to tell him!

Adrienne: Just be yourself, girl!

Ash: But what if he doesn't like me back?

Adrienne: Don't worry! He would be crazy if he rejected one of the hottest girls in NXT!

Ash: True...

Adrienne: Go ahead and tell him then! Don't just sit there!

Ash: Yes ma'am!

I sprinted as fast as I could to his locker room, no doubt I had a huge feeling of regret in my head whilst doing so.

TRYSTAN'S POV

I was currently in my locker room scrolling through and updating my Social Media Accounts. I was also thinking of making another vlog, or even a song cover of Eminem's songs, but before I could get my equipment out, I heard a knock on my locker room door...

Ash: Trystan! Are you ready to talk about that thing from earlier?

Trystan: Uh, yeah! You can come in!

Ash: Ok!

She opened the door, and practically ran at me which I responded to by bracing for the impact, only to hear her giggling and me realizing there wasn't even any impact...

Ash: Look who's jumpy today! Haha!

Trystan: Look who's scared the shit out of me today!

Ash: Anyway, about that thing...

Trystan: Also, before you do ask, I will let you know that since I have already debuted tonight, that you can ask me anything, because I don't have as much stress as I did before I debuted.

Ash: Ok! That makes everything easier...

Trystan: So what did you need to ask me?

I was sure I knew what she wanted to ask me, but I asked just to make sure...

Ash: Um... How do I say this?... Well...

Trystan: Go ahead. Take your time. *holds her hand* Unless if you want me to ask you a question instead?

Ash: Sure...

Trystan: ...

Both: I THINK I LOVE YOU!..

After that awkward exchange, we sat there, with Ash looking into my Dark Brown eyes and me looking into her eyes of the same color. Eventually, we both leaned into one another closing the inch-long gap between us in a make out session of sorts...

 Eventually, we both leaned into one another closing the inch-long gap between us in a make out session of sorts

Ash: That felt...

Trystan: Relieving?

Ash: Exactly! But, I think that I should be heading back to leave with Adrienne now.

Trystan: So we're official now?

Ash: Obviously, you dumbass!

Trystan: Then do you want to go out with me tomorrow? I have nothing planned right now.

Ash: Sure! But if anything does change with my schedule for tomorrow, I'll let you know!

Trystan: Ok! Same for me, I'll let you know too! Love you!

Ash: Love you too!

After she left, I decided that I will look up a park or somewhere else that I can take her to.

ASH'S POV

As I headed towards Adrienne's locker room... well, more like running towards her locker room, I still couldn't get the whole situation from only 3 minutes ago wrapped around my head. Nevertheless, I made it to her locker room and as soon as I got inside, I shut the door and locked it so nobody else could interrupt us...

Ash: Adrienne! You won't believe what just happened!

Adrienne: What?

Ash: You were right!

Adrienne: Really?

Ash: *nods*

Adrienne: *squeals as loud as before*

Ash: We didn't just peck each other on the lips either!

Adrienne: YOU HAVE TO BE MESSING WITH ME!

Ash: Hell no!

Adrienne: YOU TWO ACTUALLY MADE OUT?!

Ash: YES! We are also going on a date tomorrow too!

Adrienne: Damn Ash, looks who's getting lucky tonight!

Ash: Don't tell him that I said this, but... I have kind of been watching him ever since he debuted in NJPW, and have been wanting to date him for years now...

Adrienne: That's a bit creepy... but I won't tell him.

Ash: Thank you so much, Adrienne!

Adrienne: No problem! Now, we should probably get going now.

Ash: Oh shit! I totally forgot!

Then, I grabbed my bags and my newly won title an headed with Adrienne to her car. After she dropped me off at my house, I went to my room and layed in bed, before texting Trystan one last message for tonight...

TRYSTAN'S POV

I was laying in my bedroom binging Chills Top 15 Ghost videos, until I heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw a text from Ash...

Ash 💣💚:  Goodnight, Foxy! I can't wait for our date tomorrow! Love you! 😘

I could feel my cheeks turning a magenta color after I seen her new name for me which was the same one I used for my YouTube Channel. I still managed to type out...

Trystan 🦊🖤: Goodnight, baby. Trust me, I have something special planned for tomorrow. Love you too! 😽

After I sent the message, I finished watching the final Chills video, before heading to bed. I drifted to sleep after a few minutes of thinking about today's past events.