Chapter 7: Double Date Night [Part 2]

Ash's POV

After a quick 10 minute drive we made it to the karaoke bar. The whole drive there was pretty much just me staring at Trystan because I don't know how I got so lucky with him. Nonetheless we met with Jon and Renee before heading inside and renting a spot.

Trystan's POV

We all walked inside, with me putting my hood up so nobody noticed me, paid for a spot, and headed over. By the time me and Jon had just gotten everything on and working Jon was already wanting to get a drink.

Jon: Hey Trystan.

Trystan: Yeah?

Jon: You wanna grab a Beer with me?

Trystan: I'll pass. I don't really drink beer or anything a whole lot.

Jon: Suit yourself man.

He then walked off to the bar, leaving me, Ash, and Renee in the booth.

Ash: Is he always like that?

Trystan/Renee: Most of the time.

Ash: Ok then. *laughs*

Trystan: Who wants to go first, now?

Renee: I will!

She jumped up and picked her first song, which would be The Real Slim Shady.

Towards the end of the song Jon finally came back with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

Jon: I'm back. Have you guys decided what order everyone will go?

Ash: I was gonna go after Renee.

Trystan: And I wanted to go last.

Jon: So I'm going third. Alright.

Renee finishes her song before Ash picks one of my favorite rock songs: Last Resort.

Trystan: Hell yeah!

Ash: I knew you would like this one babe! *giggles*

As soon as she started singing I was practically staring at her the whole time, as if I was possessed. All the sound besides her singing was drowned out slowly but surely until the song was finished and Jon snapped me out of my trance.

Jon: Dude? You there?

Trystan: Shit... Yeah.

Jon: What's up?

Trystan: Nothing...

I didn't want to talk about what happened in front of Jon and Renee. I decided to wait to let Ash know how she was whenever we are alone together to save us from embarrassment.