Chapter 5: New Superstar, New... Relationship? [Part 2]

TRYSTAN'S POV

I was woken up by non-stop notifications from my Social Media accounts. The fans were going crazy over my debut on NXT last night, much to my surprise because I didn't make too much of an impact when moved to NJPW after I was finished with EAW. I went to YouTube to see that WWE posted the Top 10 for last night, so I watched the video and my debut was number one. I honestly don't know if that's good or bad, but Ash and Adrienne's title win was number two, which is funny, since we just started dating as of last night also... and speaking of the devil, or Badass.

Ash 💣💚 is calling...

(A/N: BTW, whenever Trystan is in a call then the font will be in italics and if it's in-person, it will be normal text)

Ash: Hey, babe!

Trystan: Hey, my Badass!

Ash: Now you're getting use to the nicknames! Haha!

Trystan: Trust me, I didn't feel comfortable saying it.

Ash: Anyways, have you checked your social media yet?

Trystan: Last night I did. Plus, I was actually woken up by social media notification up the ass!

Ash: Eh, you'll get used to it after a week or so.

Trystan: I hope, because I'm not a morning person!

Ash: I had already guessed that ever since we first met, so that just confirmed it. Haha!

Trystan: Yeah... The fact that I had a lot of fucked up things that happened to me in my childhood never helped me either...

Ash: Well, do you want to talk to me about it later?

Trystan: Sure... It always helps me whenever my depression and anxiety gets to me, to vent to somebody.

Ash: And there's another thing that I never knew about you!

Trystan: Get ready for today then. There's a lot you wouldn't expect me to have, done, or gone through in my life.

Ash: Well in that case, I'll see you soon babe. Love ya!

Trystan: Love you too, my Badass!

I ended the call and went to go get a shower. After the shower, I decided that I should go out to get me some lunch in about 30 minutes to an hour. So with that decided for later on, I went to turn on my PS4 to play some WWE 2K17 this time. Upon turning it on and connecting my controller, I got another call...

♏️Ø is calling...

It was my mentor, inspiration, and best friend: Jon Moxley, so of course I answered it.

Trystan: Hey Jon!

Jon: Hey man. Just wanted to call and see how you have been.

Trystan: I've been way better than I was back when I still lived in Japan for NJPW. How have you and Renee been?