Chapter 3: Playboy

1282 words, 6 minutes

An assortment of cold chopped fruits such as mangoes, watermelon, strawberries, kiwis and pineapple were what Mai, Nishimiya and Miwa feasted on under an umbrella.

"This is so refreshing!" exclaimed Miwa, popping a piece of watermelon into her mouth.

"I know. It's important to eat a rainbow of fruits, after all," calmly noted Mai, smiling knowingly. She prided her appearance and wanted to look her best. That could definitely be said since she wore a black bikini that somewhat matched her short dark hair.

"I wanna go swimming later!" exclaimed Nishimiya, bouncing her blonde pigtails with her hands to make sure they stuck upright. She looked ready in her dark blue bathing suit, too.

"In a bit, Nishimiya-san," hushed Miwa, eating some mangoes this time. Unlike them, she opted for a simple white T-shirt and blue shorts.

She looked around. It was a beautiful sunny day and the beach was somewhat crowded at this time in the afternoon.

The atmosphere was very lively and energetic, and it made her feel incredibly happy. As if nothing was wrong.

Miwa chewed a kiwi and strawberry at the same time with a smile.

Before she could pop another kiwi into her mouth, her eyes shifted far to her left and she froze.

Sauntering casually past people like he owned the damn beach was none other than Gojo Satoru.

She didn't even care about the other guy walking next to him.

He was wearing dark blue trunks that fell to his knees and a black hoodie that severely contrasted his short white hair on top. His nape was shaven, which helped prevent his neck from getting too hot. Circular sunglasses hid his eyes. He was barefoot.

Before his front could disappear from her sight, Miwa caught sight of his unzipped hoodie showcasing his large chest and developed, rippling abs that were already glistening with sweat even though he was just walking.

Yeah, she could tell they were even with approximately 2 metres of space in between them.

Female hormones are a superpower.

"Guys, look! It's Gojo!" she whispered excitedly, pointing at him.

Mai and Nishimiya swivelled their heads in that direction. "Damn, he's hot," stated Mai. "Is that an 8-pack??"

"So cool!" proclaimed Nishimiya. "And sexy, oh my God."

"I know, right?!" agreed Miwa, tilting her head as if to check him out better. "What does it take to be that cool?"