ALTERNATIVE ENDING

1278 words, 7 minutes

"YOU LITTLE—"

"I'm anything but little," he interrupted in a hushed tone. "Just letting you know."

At first, she thought he meant his height, but the dimply smirk on his face said otherwise... Utahime flushed, sputtering.

"PFFFFFT—"

Itadori wheezed and spat loud, earning mortified looks from both Miwa and Kugisaki.

"HAHaHAHaAHAAHAaAaAhH—"

Gojo and Utahime froze, quickly locating the source of the laughter in the form of Itadori slapping his knee and doubling over, having the most joyous look on his face.

"Yuuji! I see you're back, but without Kugisaki and Megumi!" Gojo spoke in a booming voice befitting of an announcer.

Itadori immediately stopped laughing.

Utahime looked to the pillar behind him and spotted a head of blue hair. "Oh, and is that Miwa-san I see??" she asked, feigning confusion. "I thought you were hot. Did you go to the washroom? Where's my money?"

The girl being addressed couldn't say anything.

"Is it just you two? Or are there more?"

Miwa and Itadori's lips were sealed. No matter what punishment they were gonna suffer, they silently agreed to not rat Kugisaki out when she wasn't discovered yet.

She hid behind her pillar and fearfully watched her fallen comrades get interrogated by the couple.

Yes, it was undeniable that Gojo and Utahime were a couple, even if they would never admit it.

"Alright, fess up; what's going on?" asked Gojo, walking up to Itadori, who sat cross-legged on the floor as he nervously glanced up at Gojo in his towering intimidation.

"W-We just wanted to see if you're capable of charming women!" he blurted, immediately shutting up.

"Itadori, why?!" protested Miwa, gesturing to him wildly.

"YOU BIG BRAWNY IDIOT, DO YOU THINK WITH YOUR—"

Kugisaki couldn't finish her statement.

Itadori and Miwa looked at her with identical looks of disappointment.

Utahime and Gojo turned their heads and spotted Kugisaki.

She panicked.

Then, without wasting time, she ran further into the station.