Skirts and Thigh Highs- 3

Tw: none! And yes finally the smut! They are in the "killing game" i want to add, but after they saw the first execution they all made the decision to live their lives there!

Femboy!makoto

Makoto pov||
It had been a pretty long day, but also...not really? I did my usual routine, i would get up after the good morning announcement, take a shower, get dressed and head to the dining hall. I ate, talked with the others for a little bit, then headed back to my room. Since there was really nothing much to do, i just decided to hang out with Aoi and Sakura. Really all that happened was Hina fangirling over my outfit, and eating donuts, Sakura just watched to make sure nothing suspicious was happening. Although we all agreed, I'm assuming months ago, to live out the rest of our lives here. After seeing Sayaka murdered and especially seeing Leons execution, we were all scared out of our minds.

After I was done hanging out with the two girls, I made my way to Byakuya's dorm. At first when he answered the door he seemed annoyed, but he softened up just a little bit and let me in.

Now I'm cuddled up into my boyfriends arms, allowing the tall blonde boy to hold me close to his chest as one hand rubbed up and down my back, his other tightly held onto my bottom. His leg is between mine, and my face in buried into his chest, my hands slightly slid under his shirt. I actually had him on my mind the whole day, which is my entire reason for wearing what i wore today. It was simple, but noticing the way he would stare at me i could tell he liked it. Black thigh high socks, a black plaid pleaded skirt and my usual jacket and blazer over it. It sounds like an odd combination of clothes, but I think it looks pretty decent. Then again, I'm not the ultimate fashionista, so I wouldn't know.

"Naegi, are you okay?" Byakuya sound pretty concerned, but really i was just lost in thought.
"Huh? Oh! Yeah, i'm fine!" I look up and give him a reassuring smile, but the smile he gives back is small. Even when we are alone he's sort of an asshole, but the fact that he at least cares a little bit is good enough for me. "Are...you okay? You seem defeated. Is it because you were wrong about the Masterminds Spy?"

I obviously said something wrong considering the small 'tch' Byakuya gave me. Jeez, arrogant much? I shrug off the feeling and push him over onto his back, sitting onto his lap with either leg straddling him. All he did to react was hold his hands behind his head, and I shift around. We both just sit in silence for a while, then the nighttime announcement plays on the small tv monitor in the corner of his room. The two of us look up, watching as Monokuma appears, and his annoying high pitched voice rings out:

Ding dong, bing bong!
"Ahem! This is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime! The doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at this point will be prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..."

Once the announcement finally ended, Byakuya's expression and mood seems to have totally changed. He seems to be in a better mood and it was at that moment we were flipped so he's hovering over me, his hands pinned on either side of my head. I'm seriously not used to him doing that to me.

"Honestly, you dressed like that and came to me thinking I wasn't going to do something to you?" His voice almost seems like it's dropped a few octaves! I decide to just be honest and nod my head slowly, squirming around as you feel one of his hands slowly slide up my thigh and under my skirt, his thumb softly massaging my inner thigh, a little too close to you-know-where.