Revenge for a past lover- 6

Tw: murder, character death
Pre-killing game i think
OH THIS IS ANGST but very very short bc i cant write angst for the life of me it isnt even sad bru

It's been about a month. A month since Byakuya's boyfriend was murdered in cold blood. A month since Byakuya has last been happy. A month of feeling hatred and anger towards anyone and everyone he came into contact with. A month since he lost his job and a month since he could slowly feel his usual arrogant mind set turn into a murderous one.

All he had been doing for the past two weeks was cry, search for the killer of his past lover, and sleep. Well, he actually didn't get much of that. Sleep was the last thing on his mind and he's sure that's one of the caused reasons for his homicidal thoughts.

——— time skip ———

Byakuya had found himself dressed in some...unusual kind of clothing. It wasn't his normal button up and blazer, but rather a black hoodie- it almost reminded himself of one of Makoto's which made him just want to break down and cry but even if he tried he wouldn't be able to. Two months if straight mental breakdowns, he's sure to be out if tears- out of feelings. He isn't angry anymore, he isn't sad, nor had he even thought twice when his finger pulled the trigger.

"Yeah...I killed them. I needed revenge for my past lover. The only one who seemed to care about an arrogant loser such as myself. He was happy, all the time. Always full of energy; and I dont care what you do to me, but make it quick. I need to see someone I haven't seen in quite a while. He might...get mad at me of course, but as long as he'll forgive me which he will, we can go back to the way things were. Before they murdered Makoto Naegi."

Byakuya took his final breath, with just the tiniest bit of hope he's ever felt in his entire life. He would be with Makoto again. He was content with this outcome.

Word count: 420 (funny number)

||a.n: BYAKUYA IS SOOOO OOC but i thought of this idea and knew it would be interesting, i should've flipped the character roles. There are better ships to do this with like tokomaru but naegami is the only thing i have atm ahhhHhshabsbb also its up to u to decide what happened to him, just know he was sentenced to death row IK ONE MURDER WONT GET U ON DEATH ROW im living in my own little world||