Surprise Date- 4

Tw: none!
Byakuya has A LOT of money in this so they live in a pretty expensive but decently big house, just wanna add. They are also adults who WOooOoOoRK
FLUFF!!

Byakuya POV||

I could feel the warm sun shining through the blinds behind the bed, my eyes slowly cracking open to see rays of orange light light up the dark room. Because of this, the room became unreasonably hot, and i sat up and kicked the blankets off of myself. My eyes quickly glanced down to the left, seeing my absolutely adorable husband fast asleep, the blankets pushed off his body just the slightest, and his hands tucked to his chest. His lips are parted, and a small line if drool is on the side of his cheek. Remembering what had happened last night, I quickly remembered why he was also sleeping in my shirt. I don't normally allow it, since he's in a button up and not a regular t-shirt or hoodie, but he was just too peaceful to wake up, not that it even really mattered since he woke up himself.

"Ngh...hn- huh?" Makoto rubbed his eyes, then fluttered them open to look up at me. I just gave a small smile, but as if he hadn't even slept at all he sat up fast with a burst of energy that even scared me to the point where it made me jump. I'm not used to him always being this hyper, and we've been together- married, for at least two years.

"Calm down, you just woke up." I then pushed my body forward to give him a soft kiss on the forehead, ruffling his hair and pulling him close as he does. "How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere or sore?" He just simply shook his head, then started leaving small little kisses up my chest, to my collarbone and to my neck, then a final peck on the nose. The way he gets affectionate after he's waken up could make anyones heart melt, I'm usually annoyed with his sudden outbursts of affection but for the most part it's absolutely adorable.

"...oh! Byakuya, I need you to get up..like, now!" The small boy giggled and jumped up, pulling me along with him to the bathroom. Completely lost I just followed, and watched him turn the water on. I wrapped a towel around my waist but he seemed to have no problem just...being naked, as usual.

——— time skip and Makoto POV switch———

After showering and occasionally arguing with Byakuya, we both got ready to go on our date! He kept on asking where we're going, but I only told him "somewhere." Which seemed to keep irritating him. Jeez, attitude much? To put it simply, i sat at home all day yesterday planning this date, and luckily my boss really likes me- well, sort of, but that meant I had not much to worry about so I had him call me in as sick! Obviously I got in trouble for lying to him, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

After helping him into his button up and sharing an extremely passionate kiss with him, i slid on my hoodie and practically dragged him down at least hundreds if flights of stairs and out to the car, jumping up into the driver's seat. I know he doesn't trust my driving but the date is a secret! I saved up so much money for this, and I was not letting it get ruined!

"Okay, first place iss..." I quickly trailed off, glancing over at him. I wish I could think before speaking.

I drove us both to the movie theater, and i could notice a small smile play into his lips as he got out. It's super expensive, but before i could even get lost into my thoughts the door on my side swung open and he picked me up.

"Ah- Byakuya!" I squeaked out, but I didn't exactly struggle, I just kinda wrapped myself around him.

"Hm? What?"
"N-nothing, you just scared me!"
"Ouch?"
"Not like that, dummy!"
After back and forth bantering, I hadn't realized he carried me all the way to the movie...wait how does he know which movie to go to?!

He set me down into my seat and I quickly hugged my knees to my chest, wiggling happily as he lift the arm rest up and pulled me into his side. He felt warm considering the fact that it's so cold. I decided on a horror movie just to set the mood for the rest of the date. I knew he would hold me because I get scared pretty easily, which is exactly whats happening; my plan is working!

——— time skip two cus idk what to write ———

After our movie ended we made out way to a small sushi shop to eat, although I'm not very hungry from shoving popcorn into my mouth to not yell with each jump-scare. We sat at a booth in the very far corner next to two big windows.

"So, how was the movie?"

Byakuya POV||

"It's was friggin' scary!" I couldn't help but to let out a scoff like laugh at Makoto, maybe he's overreacting a little too much. I had completely forgotten about the date Makoto planned on a piece of paper, which he poorly hid. Makoto told me he was sick and I called him in but turns out, he really wasn't sick but i'm just confused on why he would lie being sick to stay home? He could've planned it all at work since his job just consist of typing and writing.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad, you had me to hold onto." I lifted my hand to my cheek. Because of his absolute death grip, my hand was pretty red; and i just gave him a teasing smirk, which made him blush and hide his face in his hands. Teasing him is so fun.
"Okay w-well...just shush! Hurry and eat, I have one last place I need to take you." I gave a nod and finished eating, and we somehow ended up at a mall. I don't remember this part, but i'll play it off. As we held each others hands, I allowed him to drag me around a bunch of different stores, but what was weird is he kept paying for everything. Where would he get this kind of money?

Finally we got to a pretty expensive store, and while I refused to allow him to spend money on me in here, is adorable face was enough to convince me...just barely. "Naegi, do you even money to buy anything in here? We've been to at least 20 stores." I asked, while looking at a few pieces of jewelry; bracelets to be exact.
"I should but I-" i could practically hear the boys voice break into sadness, then the silence was followed by tiny little sniffles, and before I had even thought about how to react I ran to him and hold him close, kissing the top of his head.

"Hey, don't cry. It isn't that serious..."
"Y-yes it is! The date was supposed to be special and now I can't buy you what I really wanted to-! And with my own money!" It's as if he read my mind, the small boy now breaking into small sobs. I could practically feel my heart breaking at the sight. It's just a store, and he's gotten me enough things already, but I might know how to make him feel better.

I used my index finger to lift his chin and kiss his tears away, then placed a gently kiss to his lips which he happily returned. "Baby, don't cry. Truth is I've known about the date the whole time and I genuinely appreciate everything you've done for me today, but..." while he had been looking i paid for the bracelet; it was all his favorite colors: green, red and black with a small heart jewel on it. I took his hand and got it out from my pocket, snapping it on around his wrist and fixing it so se could see the heart "you've done more than enough, and it's my turn, I suppose."

I'm not sure if i did the right or wrong thing, because he only broke down into more tears, well...at least they're happy tears i think?

I just kept hugging him close, then after minutes passing he looked up at me with the most genuine smile i've seen in a while, then we both shared a long, loving kiss. Well...little did I know weeks later he would lose it at work, god my husband can be such an idiot.

Word count: 1461
||A.N: UMMMM I FINISHED THIS LIKE A WEEK AFTER I STARTED IT SO IF THE VERY END IS SO OFF IM UM REALLY SORRY ☺️😐||