You want to dom me?- 8

Tw: hair pulling, choking, rough

kinda cringe lol
Aha more smut cus it was requested

"Well? Cmon let me try it! I only wanna dom, you can still top!"

Makoto has been begging his boyfriend to allow him to dom. He's always wanted to try it, since there are really only two kinks he has when it comes to the thoght of it, so why not test them out? After all, he loves trying things.

"Makoto...gah- fine!" His about-to-be lecture was cut off by Makoto tugging tugging in his blazer, to which he used his hand to swat the small hand away. "Just this once, and nothing extreme." He lastly stated, then allowed himself to be dragged and pushed down onto the bed the two males share. Why was he agreeing to this?

Makoto's small figure crawled on top of Byakuya, and he took no time leaning in and biting down on the blondes neck, his hands working at his shirt. As each button came undone, the taller of the two could feel his heart beating against his chest, his cheeks a pink tint and his icy blue eyes halfway shut. Makoto struggled for a bit to get his boyfriends pants off, but sfter some time time- and whining, he got them off along with his boxers, he took the soft member into his hand and wrapped his pink lips around the head, feeling so much more excited before when he lets Byakuya's small ring out and into his ears.

Making his soon-to-be husband feel good makes him happy, he wouldn't ever want displease his...sir.

While pleasuring Byakuya, he suddenly felt a hand slide to the back of his head and push his head down, and which in response he let out a gag and the slightest moan, of course no one would've been able to hear it since his mouth is full. He took this action as a plead to go faster, and so that's exactly what the small boy did. He let his mouth move up and down on the shaft in his mouth, and Byakuya swore he could see stars, his stomach felt like he was going to absolutely explode and his heart was pounding against his chest. This may all seem extreme and over top, especially if you consider this isn't their first time together however, Byakuya always feels these things no matter what Makoto does.

After minutes, right before the taller gets ready to cum Makoto pulls himself away, giggling up at him when he lets out an irritated groan, the ecstasy feeling still lingering around. Byakuya's arm shot out and grabbed his boyfriend's chin, but he took the sign when he was given a certain type of look and backed off, sighing to himself in defeat. Why did he give up so easily?

"Get up and undress me, now." Makoto chirped out, standing up himself and wiping off any drool or saliva left around his glossed over lips, and Byakuya obeyed the boys request. He stood and stepped up close, leaning down just enough for his lips to linger over Makoto's while his hands worked on getting his clothes off, and then he worked his own clothes off until the two boys are completely stripped of any fabric. Byakuya then lifted his small boyfriend in his arms and lied him down onto his back, bringing his arms under Makoto's legs and using an index and middle finger to tease his boyfriend's entrance and without warning, pushed them in.

Makoto's reaction was...it gave off mixed signals, but way before Byakuya agreed to being a sub the two agreed on being rough, though it isn't like they arent always rough seeing how Byakuya is, in fact, a stern and hard dom. Through gritted teeth Makoto could only muster a "hngh..." but the noises slowly got louder the faster he felt the two fingers pump in and out of him. Just as quick as it started was just as fast as it ended, letting out a soft sigh when the fingers were pulled out, but he certainly wasn't expecting them to quickly be replaced by something much...bigger.

Byakuya's hand latched onto Makoto's hips as he thrusted himself into his trembling boyfriend, giving himself a little smirk at the exact reaction he wanted. He had just the tiniest but of hope that maybe he'll get Makoto to sub out under him, but feeling his soft fingers wrap around his throat told him otherwise, but that was only fuel to be harder with him. He wasted no time pounding the petite boy under him down into the mattress, earning him lots of "h-haah!~"'s and "mmph!~"'s from his bottom. The shorter was really just kind of taking it, but still let his grip tighten the tiny bit he could. Of course this wouldn't be right if there wasn't a little hair pulling, so with his free hand he slid his hand theough the blonde strands and gripping tightly, yanking the taller down for a deep and pretty passionate kiss.

---time skip brought to you by history class---

"I-im...hng...cumming!" Byakuya moaned out, giving his dom a few more violent thrusts before releasing deep inside him, where as Makoto on the other hand has probably cum around 3 times already. The two took a minute to calm down and cool off, then Byakuya slowly pulled himself out and swore he even felt himself gasp as Makoto's rough grip on his throat relase. Watching Makoto fall limp under himself was one of the many cute sights he got to see today, and he would be lying if he said watching his sub try to dom him wasn't the cutest of all. Actually it was a pathetic-kind-of-cute. He does have a grip on him thats for sure.

Once the couple is cleaned up and dressed, they decide to lie down and cuddle together, presumably take a nap too maybe seeing how it's still pretty bright out.

"Byakuyaa..~" makoto whines, his face burying into the chest of his lover, and Byakuya simply played with Makoto's hair as a reply.
"Hm?"
"You weren't supposed to be that rough...I can't even walk..."
"You asked for it, did you not?"
"Did not!"
"You want to get slapped, don't you?"
"...in a kinky way o-or a bullying type of way?!"

They shared a laugh, and a fee kisses here and there. The two agreed to keep the original plan of Makoto bottoming and subbing and Byakuya topping and domming, although the two definitely wouldn't mind trying it out again some time.

||a.n: WHAT IS THSIJSJDJD this is rushed its long ik but trust me its rushed. Anyways something along the lines of smut was requested, wouldve gotten this out first but i had no smut ideas until they said 50 shades of gray type beat and i was like okay dom/sub but they switch less go so yeah anyways have fun you horny fukers also im not doing a spell check!||