chapter 18 : He Peng being taught a sweet lesson.*

"How dare you!?" I said controlling my anger.

He dares to provoke me again? I want him to know that I'm not the same xiao zhan anymore. He can't just come up and throw a punch . He have no rights  to do so. He needs to catch up to me if he wants.

"Who is barking? So many years but you developed well hm? Don't worry I will not hurt your pretty face . How about going somewhere else?"
He said.

"You still have the courage, don't you? I'm giving you a chance to fuck off. If not,  my nose it will probably fall off. You really stink you know?"
I said.

"I like your behaviour now. I wonder how you will be on bed hm? How many did you went with ?"

"Curiosity is bad in few cases .  Aren't you afraid I will take revenge?" I asked.

"Who is afraid? Haha , I'm He Peng, who is gonna be the future owner of this place where you are sitting right now. How about this? You come to me and spend a night , I will give you a huge sum." He smirked. I totally feel disgusted and want to vomit.
He didn't change at all. How did that stupid ass whore tolerate this stinky man in his high school years!?
Suddenly I've got a plan.
How about going to a corner and beat the shit out of him ? Then I can vent my anger.
I smirked and was about to ask him when a fist made it's way to his face.

Owh , that must be painful haha. Who is it that initiated this infront of so many people? We will be good friends.
Oh , I'm not surprised seeing who had the guts. Well, nevermind.  I don't wanna be friends anymore.
It's yibo who stood infront of me as a wall.

"You rotten piece of meat , watch your mouth. Don'tyou remember how I beat you last time? Do you wish to have another round!?" Yibo said making another strong fist.

"Oh isn't it boss yibo?you are here too? Wow , are you possessesed by his looks? You are literally protecting him ah.
But hold up! You punched me ? I heard you are making a deal with my dad ? I will ask him to cancel it now" said he peng.
So he is the son of Mr.wen? Now I got it.

"Fanxing , make a call and reject the deal with Mr.wen" I told Fanxing and he went out to make a call while He Peng looked quite pissed.
Guo Cheng stepped out and said , " Dude , you messed with wrong people."
Later when He Peng went away after cursing all of us , yibo also went away. He didn't even look at me ! What's wrong with him? Is he avoiding me now?
Does he regret sleeping with me now ? Great. I want to strangle this man.

I got more confused when Fanxing returned and said ,
"Oh Mr.Wang left already? I thought he will leave after the party"

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't tell you? He is leaving for Beijing. Guo Cheng said Mrs.Wang asked him to go home urgently."
He continued,  "And he asked you to meet him when you return to Beijing."

"Oh."
But one thought kept running inside me , does he regret after all? Does he want to say this to me?

                                       ☆☆☆☆☆

[Yibo's pov]

I can't believe how we two spent the night together. I never expected him to react that way rather I thought he will just push me away and leave the room.
That means I was successful to get his heart.
So when he fell on my arms exhausted,  I watched him slowly falling asleep. That was the moment when I was extremely happy.
After all those years I finally made it. He does have feelings for me. Kissing his lips I too fell into deep slumber smiling ear to ear while wrapping him with my arms.

When I woke up i realized there's no one beside me. Worridly after searching for him I couldn't find him . He didn't pick up calls either.
I knew when Guo Cheng came and informed me that they set off early. Zhan should have woken me up.

So later when I arrived at the meeting I saw him already sitting there. I sat next to him. As the meeting continued he didn't even spared a glance at me which made me panic.
It made me even more annoyed when they couldn't get anything right for the meeting.

After the meeting I wanted to have a talk with him so I went to him and asked what happened to him.
He just avoided me.
Why is he doing that? It breaks my heart piece by piece. Does he regret sleeping with me?
Did I really made a mistake?
It gives me feeling as if I..r*pped him. I still want to know what's bothering him. So I decided I will talk to him after the party.

But a stupid call ruined it all. It's from mother. I did not pick it up until it started to annoy me.
"What ?"

"Yibo ! I'm your mother ! You shouldn't talk to me like this!"

"Cut the crap. Why did you call ? Go straight to point"

"Come home by tomorrow. It's urgent! Your father called you"

"Can't you give me a rest ?"

"No more talk. You are coming and that's fixed."

So when I went to the party , I spent already half an hour to find zhan in the crowd. I really want to talk to him and ask him why he is avoiding me exactly.

I saw zhan at the bar area. This boy , he loves alcohol more than anything. I shouldn't have wasted my time on finding him here and there.
But I saw someone sitting beside him .
And that's freaking He Peng . Why the hell zhan allowed him to sit next to him?
I remember how I beat him back then and kicked him out of my group. He dared to appear again!

When I went near them I could hear what nonsense he was spitting on zhan, who is controlling his anger. I don't really know how he is swallowing them up.
When I talked about the past he straight have me a punch . He Peng,  now he deserves that the most!

I'm finally sick of how he sat still. I stormed there and punched the hell out of that He Peng guy who is good for nothing! He even threatened to cancel the deal.
Who cares ? I was planning to do it myself anyway.
But then zhan took the first step.
When that freaking shit walked away,  I didn't spared a glance at zhan but walked away in anger.

He should have at least defended himself!
One thought kept disturbing me.
Does he regret ? Then why is he avoiding me ?