chapter 19 : chat with shijie*

[Back to xiaozhan's pov]

After the return from Shanghai , I straight went to my shijie to share my burden. I don't yet want to let uncle know about me being attracted to yibo or men I suppose. Maybe shijie can be the one who can help me out.

"Zhan ? What's in your mind, tell shijie. You can tell me anything."

"Promise me you will not be sad or angry or hate me ?"

"How can I be angry with my ah-Zhan ? Hm? Tell me , shijie will never hate you" she said stroking my hair.
I told you how sweet she is. She is just above all. I'm really afraid of her reaction. Can she accept me ?

"Shijie....I think I fell for someone.."

"Really?! That's really good! Why am I supposed to feel sad or angry anyway ?"

"Because shijie...it's not a female..."

"Let me guess,  is it...yibo ?" She smiled as she kept stroking my hair.

"How..how did you know? Are you not surprised?"

"Ah-Zhan , I know you. But it's not the only thing in your head. Am I right?"

"Shijie , we slept with each other. I don't know if he really wanted my body or had feelings for me. I'm embarrassed to face him so I avoided him. Yesterday he was the one to avoid me and then invited me to talk with him"
I said looking down when she laughed.
I looked at her questioningly.
"Shijie , why are you laughing??"

"Because ah-Zhan , you didn't grow up haha. I don't think he wanted your body. He loves you zhan. I suggest you to go to him and sort it out.  Then you can be confirmed about the fact ."

"I agree shijie,  but how do you know he loves me and not wants my body?"

"When you went to America,  after about a week he would come everyday to look for you and ask to see you. He would even wait there day and night. Since you were exhausted,  we didn't distract you"

"He did that back then ?"

" yes . He even brought his big brother with him to plead for him."

"Shijie,  don't expect me to believe you let him stand there without giving any slight clue" I said as she chuckled.  I know her too well, she is really kind.

"Ah zhan I told him not to come anymore because you are out of country"

(Continue scrolling down 👇)~

Me after a year : it's damn short! Come on you lazy a*s!