✨56✨

This chapter is really long but also extremely cringe so I apologize in advance 😔

Also not proofread

I promise next Chapter will be about Hyunjin and Changbin but i wanted to put a Jeongchan chapter in between

"Do you think one of them will actually confess?" Jeongin asked once Chan closed the door behind Hyunjin.

"If they aren't dating within the next hour I'm telling both of them about the other's feelings and locking them in a room together."

"Hopefully it doesn't come to that" Jeongin laughed a bit, "anyway, what should we do now?"

"We've only been on one date that has not been in my apartment." Chan realized out loud.

"Yeah but cuddle dates are the best types of dates. What's the issue with that?"

"There isn't one but we don't really have anything else to do right now and I still feel bad for everything that happened so we should go on a date...if you want to."

"I want to stay here with Berry," Jeongin replied, walking over and sitting next to the sleeping dog.

Chan wasn't expecting that response but he wasn't exactly surprised either, he just sighed and went back to his spot beside Jeongin.

"Hyung I was joking" Jeongin giggled and moved to wrap his arms around him. "You don't have to feel bad about it though, let's just forget about it. I don't really want all of our conversations to end up being about Chinhae. He's not important anymore."

"I'm sorry I'll stop bringing him up."

Jeongin placed a quick kiss on his lips before telling him to stop apologizing then stood up and pulled Chan's hand. "Where are we going?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"I'm indecisive."

"I've never dated anyone before," Chan replied and Jeongin sighed then thought about it for a second.

"Me, Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung used to go skating together before I started dating...um anyways. Have you ever gone skating before?"

"I went once with Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin but we didn't stay for very long because Hyunjin fell and swore he broke his wrist so we had to take him to the hospital."

"Did he?!" Jeongin asked, concerned.

"No, he was just being his overdramatic self. He didn't even sprain it or anything, he was perfectly fine. But yeah, we can go skating, that sounds fun."

"I'm gonna go steal one of your hoodies," Jeongin said, noticing that Chan already had one on.

Jeongin came back downstairs a few minutes later and they both got their shoes on before leaving Chan's house.

They got in the car and drove to the skating rink which was only a few minutes away. They got there and put on their skates and Jeongin held one of Chan's hands as they entered the skating rink.

"Do you really not know how to skate?" Jeongin questioned, noticing how Chan was holding on tightly to both the railing on the wall and to his hand.

"I told you I've only been here once and because of Hyunjin it only lasted about 5 minutes."

"Let go of the wall," Jeongin said, holding his other hand out for Chan to grab as he hesitantly grabbed it.

"Don't keep your legs so straight. You're gonna fall."