✨23✨

~a few days later~

-trigger warning-
(attempt to force/ talk into having sex but no rape)

Jeongin was sitting in the living room watching some random show on tv, waiting for Chinhae to get home. He still had no idea what the 'bet' was about but then again, Chinhae said that it was work related so it's not like it was anything he should be concerned about. At least that's what he thought.

He still wondered why Chinhae was so against him knowing about it but it wasn't brought up again and Chinhae had still been acting sweet so there wasn't any reason to worry about it.

He sat up when he heard the door open and smiled at his boyfriend who smiled back, for some reason looking even happier than usual.

"Hi Jeongin, how was your day?" he asked as he sat down next to him and gave him a quick kiss.

'Why doesn't my heart do that thing where it flutters anymore?' Jeongin wondered but decided to just ignore it for now, Chinhae seemed happy. And this is exactly what he wanted. It will come back eventually, right?

"It was good. I went to the cafe with Felix and Jisung for a while" Jeongin explained, "how was yours?"

"Mine was good too but I missed you" Chinhae responded before pressing his lips against Jeongin's again.

"You seem really happy today" Jeongin said with a smile as he pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"Yeah...hey you wanna go on a date?" Chinhae asked, catching Jeongin off guard since they hadn't gone on a date in forever.

"Tonight? Where are we gonna go? Everything's already closed."

"We can have a date here."

Chinhae grabbed Jeongin's hand and pulled him into their bedroom "We can just watch a movie here" he said with a smile and Jeongin nodded as he sat down on the bed and Chinhae sat down beside him.

Once they chose a movie to watch Chinhae put the remote onto the nightstand beside him then pulled Jeongin closer to him, making the younger lean into his chest.

'Why was this more comfortable with Channie Hyung? Jeongin stop. No it wasn't.'

A while into the movie, Jeongin felt Chinhae kiss the beck of his neck.

"Hyung what are you doing? Watch the movie" Jeongin said, trying to get him to stop since he genuinely was interested in the movie.

"It's getting kind of boring though. It's obvious that they are all going to die." Chinhae replied, referring to the horror movie that they put on.

"You don't know that for sure" Jeongin pouted as he tried to go back to focusing on the movie.

"Stop pouting. It makes you look ugly" Chinhae said in a joking tone but considering all the things he's said before Jeongin didn't really take it as a joke.He stopped pouting and went back to watching the movie.

Chinhae decided to stop bothering him for now and let him finish the movie before he messed things up.

"See, not everyone died" Jeongin said once the movie finished playing.

"Mhm" Chinhae hummed, bored from actually having to sit through all of it.

"You look tired."

"I'm not! The movie was just a bit boring" Chinhae said as he sat up, making Jeongin also have to move in the process.

"I'm kinda hungry, we should go cook something or maybe just order something. Are you hu-" Jeongin began to ask but Chinhae interrupted him by kissing him again.