✨8✨

"He's so cute. Forget Chan. I'm taking Jeongin" Felix said once he noticed that the youngest had fallen asleep on Seungmin's shoulder a few minutes into the movie.

"I think something's wrong" Seungmin pouted as he looked at Jeongin, earning confused looks from the other two.

"With Innie?" Jisung questioned and Seungmin nodded.

"It seems weird that he suddenly decided that he wanted to hang out when he has been really weird about it lately. I hope everything's okay with his parents."

"Or maybe he just really wanted to see us and today just so happened to work out for him" Felix said, hoping that it wasn't anything bad.

"He's also been staying up late recently hasn't he?" Seungmin asked.

"Considering that he has been texting Chan a lot recently then yes" Felix responded "but he doesn't have a job or anything so maybe he just takes naps during the day like this."

"We can ask him about it when he wakes up" JIsung said and Seungmin nodded.

They finished watching the documentary Jisung had put on and let Jeongin sleep until it was over and they decided to wake him up.

"Innie" Felix said as he pocked the side of his friends face, trying to wake him up.

"Hmm?" Jeongin hummed as he moved a bit then rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and realized what happened. "Oh, sorry for falling asleep" he said as he moved away from Seungmin's shoulder.

"It's okay" Seungmin reassured him while trying to think of a subtle way to ask him if anything was wrong"...have you been getting enough sleep recently?"

"Yeah, I just didn't sleep well last night" Jeongin explained. "What time is it?"

"It's 3:30" Felix replied, looking at his phone for the time, "why?"

"Because I have to go home eventually" Jeongin said with an almost sad looking facial expression.

"Or you could just sleepover" Seungmin offered.

"I don't want my parents to get mad. Thank you for offering though."

"Jeongin."

"What?" Jeongin asked, not understanding why Seungmin and Jisung were looking at him like they were concerned about something.

'Did Chinhae text me or something? I really shouldn't have fallen asleep.'

"Are you okay? It's just kinda strange that you wanted to come here randomly when you haven't been wanting to come because you were worried about your parents" Seungmin questioned as Jeongin let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I'm fine Minnie. I knew for sure that they weren't going to be home until later so today seemed like a good day to hang out with you."

"I told you!" Felix said with a smile but Seungmin still wasn't completely convinced.

The conversation got interrupted by Jeongin's phone dinging several times which he tried to ignore incase it was Chinhae although he would most likely not be back at the apartment this early.

"You gonna answer that?" Jisung questioned.

"I will later. I'm hanging out with you guys right now."

"It's probably Chan" Felix smirked.

"Minnie take me home please" Jeongin joked.

"Only if I can go with you. You can't leave me alone with them."

"Yes Christopher?" Felix asked as he answered his phone after listening to his twice ringtone for a few seconds, almost missing the phone call in the process. (My ringtone is Wow (Danceracha) and I never answer my phone when people call me bc of it).

"I'm hanging out with my best friend" Felix said into the phone as they all looked at him.

"No. Jisung is my side hoe. I said best friend."

"Felix!" Jisung yelled at him defensively "I thought I was your main hoe! Why am I the side hoe?"

"Seungmin is my main hoe" Felix responded to Jisung before going back to Chan "Guess."

"Well do you wanna say hi to him?" Felix asked, glancing over at Jeongin who was glaring at him.

It wasn't that he didn't want to become close to Chan. He seemed really nice but something about him intimidated him? If that was the right word choice. He honestly had no idea what his problem was.

Felix handed his phone to Jeongin and mouthed 'please just say hi.'

So he did.

"Hi Channie Hyung" Jeongin said, feeling nervous due to the fact that his three friends were staring at him while he spoke.

"Jeongin?" He heard a familiar voice ask back.

'His voice is peaceful like it is in his song' Jeongin noticed.

"Yeah."

"Aww you're voice is so cute!" Chan complimented.

'So is yours' Jeongin thought to himself.

"How are you baby?" Chan asked, causing Jeongin's face to turn a light shade of pink, hearing the nickname out loud for the first time.

'Stop Jeongin, you have a boyfriend. Chan is and will always be just a friend.'

"I'm okie, how are you?"

"I was bored which is why I called Felix but now I'm happy that I'm talking with you" Chan explained, "Maybe we can meet each other sometime soon."

"Yeah maybe" Jeongin replied but considering that he had no idea what was going to happen with Chinhae later when he goes home he wasn't sure if it would actually happen soon, if at all.

"Channie Hyung I gotta go home soon and I barely ever get to see Minnie, Sungie, and Lix so I'll text you when I get home okay?"

"Okay it was nice talking to you. Bye Baby" Chan said before hanging up as Jeongin quickly gave the phone back to Felix.

"Are we just gonna ignore that you're blushing?" Jisung teased.

"Yup. We are. Because I am not blushing."

"I get that you guys started talking not that long ago but admit it. You have a crush." Felix smiled.

"I really don't though" Jeongin defended himself 'I  still love Chinhae and the girl on the phone could have been lying.'

"Anyways. I'm hungry, are you guys good with ordering pizza?" Seungmin asked, changing the subject. Which seemed to work since they all agreed and they didn't bring the topic up again.

They ate pizza and played some board games that Seungmin randomly had for a while which consisted of Jisung and Felix constantly trying to cheat or make up new rules to the game that made no sense.

Part of Jeongin wished that he could just stay with them but he also knew he needed to go back home eventually. He needed to make sure Chinhae wasn't cheating although he wasn't entirely sure if he was ready to hear the truth about it. He also hoped that Chinhae didn't find out about him leaving to go see his friends.

'Hopefully I haven't already messed everything up.'

Thank you for 100 reads💕