💫30💫

~Minsung Chapter~

"What's wrong?" Minho asked Jisung as soon as they walked out of the apartment.

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong. I just got over my stupid crush on you." Jisung stated, avoiding eye contact.

"Why? Did I do something?" Minho asked cluelessly.

"You act as you hate me all the time when you are at work or when we are with our friends but whenever we're alone you're the complete opposite. You're obviously embarrassed of me Minho so I'm just going to move on and find someone who isn't." Jisung explained, leaving Minho shocked.

"Jisung I-"

"It's been two minutes. Bye." Jisung said and turned around to walk back inside but Minho stopped him and surprised him by kissing him.

"Minho!!! What the heck!?"

"I really like you."

"That's wonderful. I don't believe you." Jisung replied sarcastically.

"I'm not allowed to flirt or respond to anyone who flirts with me when I'm at work."

"And you never bothered to tell me that? What about when we are around our friends? You make it seem like I just annoy you 24/7."

"I don't know if you're aware but you look really freaking adorable when you pout. And I think it's really cute that you try so hard to impress me and try to get me to like you."

"That's messed up. You shouldn't act like you hate me just because you find it amusing."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore. Please stop acting like a brat."

After Minho said that Jisung turned around and walked back inside but mumbled a small "make me" before locking Minho out of Seungmin's apartment.

"Jisung!" Minho yelled as he knocked on the door

"Did you just lock him out?" Chan asked and Jisung just nodded before sitting back down on the couch.

"I- you can't just- I'm gonna let him back in."

"Chan if you open the door I will shave your head in your sleep so the whole bald Chan thing isn't just a meme anymore." Jisung explained but Chan had already unlocked the door before he could finish.

"Please don't."

"Thanks," Minho said as he passed Chan and sat down next to Jisung. "That was rude of you."

Jisung went on his phone, trying his best to ignore him but Minho wasn't going to let it happen.

"Jisungiee" Minho said as he poked Jisung's arm.

"I am going to chop your hand off if you touch me one more time." Jisung glared at him.

"What's up with you and the violent threats?" Chan mumbled before going onto his phone and ignoring both of them.

"Can you please just give me a chance to fix things? Instead of just acting like you hate me."

"How do you think I felt?"

"Okay I get your point. I won't do it again, can you please stop?"

"Nah, not yet."

"What do you mean not yet? What do you want me to do?" Minho sighed, he was over the entire situation but he cared about Jisung and he hated the younger being mad at him so he wanted to fix things as fast as possible.

"Prove that you aren't actually embarrassed of me."

"How?"

"That's for you to figure out." Jisung said before going back onto his phone.