✨14✨

It was now Saturday meaning that it was the day of the party. This also meant that Jeongin had to meet Chan today. The boy who he got extremely close to in a fairly short amount of time without even meeting him in real life. The boy who Jeongin was freaking out about meeting for reasons that he did not understand.

He was supposed to get to Chan's house at 4 pm and it was already 2 so he decided to finally get up to take a shower and do whatever else he needed to do.

Felix helped him pick out his outfit a few days ago which consisted of an oversized light blue shirt and a black pair of jeans. Jeongin dried his hair and tried to make it lay so that it didn't look like an absolute mess then put on some light makeup.

He found out yesterday when Chan texted him his address that Chan's house was only about a 20-minute walking distance and it was already about 3:30 so he slipped on a pair of white shoes and started walking to Chan's house, following the directions on his phone.

Once he finally got to what his phone said was Chan's house he rang the doorbell and waited there somewhat anxiously until the door was opened and he was greeted by a bleach blonde-haired boy who looked at him, confused for a second until it clicked and he smiled.

"Hi Innie" Chan greeted which made Jeongin's face flush pink for reasons that he did not understand as he shyly smiled back.

"Hi Chan Hyung" Jeongin replied

"You're so cute" Chan mumbled "Come inside (Now)"

Jeongin looked around to see birthday decorations everywhere and was looking around at everything until Chan's voice pulled him out of thought.

"Can I hug you?" Chan asked after a few seconds of them awkwardly standing there since no one else had shown up yet since Jeongin was somewhat early...or rather, everyone else was running a bit late.

Instead of responding Jeongin instead placed the gifts he brought down then wrapped his arms loosely around Chan's waste who instantly hugged him back and ruffled his hair a bit.

It may seem like a bit of an awkward situation but for some reason doing so made it more comfortable for both of them.

"Just to you know..." Chan started as he pulled away slightly to look at the youngers face, "You're even cuter then what I thought you would be"

"Shut up" Jeongin said as he hid his face in Chan's chest causing the older to laugh softly.

They got interrupted by the door being opened which caused Jeongin to quickly move away from Chan as three unfamiliar people walking in.

"CHAN THEY ARE LIKE FIVE MINUTES AWAY WE GOTTA HURRY UP" one of them yelled dramatically before realizing that Jeongin was there "Oh, hi. My name is Hyunjin"

"I'm-" Jeongin started to introduce himself but he got interrupted by a short buy with dirty blonde hair.

"The person that distracts Chan whenever we are supposed to be working."

"Bin you act as if Jisung doesn't text Minho half of the time he's supposed to be working" Chan sighed.

"I was joking" Changbin clarified "Nice to meet you though, I'm Changbin. Chan talks about you a lot."

"And I'm Minho" The last boy said as Jeongin looked over at him since he had never actually seen the boy that Jisung has had a crush on for the past few months.

"So you're Sungie's boyfriend. I'm Jeongin" He responded.

"I'm not dating him" Minho said plainly.

Then Jeongin saw a moving ball of fluff walk into the living room "Berry!" Jeongin said as he kneeled down to pet her "I'm taking you home with me."

"Jeongin-" Chan started to say but they got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

They never actually planned out what they were gonna do once the three go there so they all kind of just looked between each other before Chan opened the door.

"SURPRISE" They all yelled as the three boys looked genuinely impressed with everything.

"Min!" Jisung said happily once he noticed that the brunette was there and gave him a hug

"I'm only allowing this because it's your birthday" Minho responded as he hugged Jisung back as Seungmin rolled his eyes at his friend's stupidity.

"Jeongin!!" Felix yelled once he saw the youngest "so you really weren't going on a date with him."

"Not yet" Chan smirked.

'Or ever' Jeongin added though he didn't say it out loud.

Once they all finished saying hello to each other they let the three open their presents then decided to watch a movie while they ate cake.

During the movie, Chan kept stealing glances at Jeongin as much as he could without making it extremely obvious while the younger was only half way paying attention to the movie as he pet Berry who was sleeping on his lap

'How could someone so pretty think so poorly of themselves?' Chan wondered.

"This movie's boring" Felix stated even though there was only about 15 minutes left of it but they all nodded in agreement.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Chan questioned.

"Truth or dare?" Jisung asked.

"Sure."